Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Love Triangle

Double-page supporter
He deserves to be alone, tbh. Even his spirit has more interesting personality.

Group Leader
There's some foreshadowing along the way, but not really noticeable enough.
At least two times where he goes suspicious of something watching him, it's the king sending spies to keep track on him, because the absolute imbecile had second thoughts.
Basically, he developed paranoia, probably due to tracking skills and splitting brain lobes which can make all sorts of disorders.
It could be an interesting take, he is a genuinely a pretty good guy but turned bad...

Anyway, I'll give it a try, although it will have a pretty shit trope soon...
wait, this manga will goes full Shuffle !? sw33t!

Aggregator gang
Please use spoiler tags for spoilers.
bruh this annoying side characters. mf knows how to be an asshole. fuck this. but i can't complain much cuz the mc is a beta virgin.

Yeah and continue to be herbivore with more waifus in future

Last edited by a moderator:
Aggregator gang
tags are based on what has been shown in the manga and the tags of the novel. This might be a romance, we just don't know.

Yeah I'm further along in novel and hasn't changed though there is interest in ml

Aggregator gang
H
Just... go with them? I mean... what do you owe that country at all to stay? The people that came with you also don't really care at all and you were quite literally thrown out and became an adventurer to live by yourself and finally met two people who actually care and matter so... why the fuck isn't he just going with them?

Like, couldn't they just talk and go like "hey, you know, instead of both of you going when you reach C rank, couldn't you stay a tiny bit more for me to get D rank as well and then I go with you?"

Like, what? Is it that hard?

They have their personal quest to find 2 friends. Ml wants something different: 1st only level up by walking so would want to travel more, as he travels he get more op and sus standing out and lastly he can look for their 2 friends in other cities

Double-page supporter
I see the Mc is lacking culture. Between the two nice girls he likes the one with smaller oppai. Tsk tsk. He has a ways to go.

Dex-chan lover
Virgin beta MC vs. Based Bro side character

Adding NTR tag soon...???

Dex-chan lover
Chris just keeps getting better. I hope he doesn't actually leave them...

Users who are viewing this thread