Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - H̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶F̶u̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶H̶o̶r̶s̶e̶s̶ Horsing Around

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex once more decided to not really load this chapter. Luckily by reading like 4 pages i understood what happened, what a great manga. Perhaps the best thing about this was when every chapter was translated by someone new....

Dex-chan lover
I grew up with horses, and the horses in this chapter are in the uncanny valley for me. They make me cringe. Especially the "smile".
Horses tend to show their emotions using their eyes and ears, of course their movements as well, but that isn't as easy to show in a manga, they do not have the muscles to smile like that. At most they will flip up their upper lip at you. Such a gesture is usually saying something is smelly.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex once more decided to not really load this chapter. Luckily by reading like 4 pages i understood what happened, what a great manga. Perhaps the best thing about this was when every chapter was translated by someone new....
Android app? Try clearing the cache for Google Chrome in Settings>App. When the app stops loading any pages, doing this works for me.

Dex-chan lover
Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!
Give it a lick. Ooh, it tastes just like raisins.

Amazing Horse

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it’s isp problem?
You can try enabling port 443 in mangadex home> user setting> site> use port 443 and see if the problem still persist
The problem is that mangadex is blocked in my country, so i must use something to actually connect to it. Oh and the fact that mangadex decides to save all the pages you loaded even if that load was an error message, thus forcing me to just spam reload the page until it actually decides to reload the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread