Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Mining Results

Supporter
This is the most amusing part today 🤣

Screenshot-2023-09-16-19-55-09-956-com-android-chrome.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought they would get mugged on the way out or scammed by the Lady, but everything went smoothly. Nice. Love the SoL adventure.

Banned
I'm really sick of recent manga having creepy men strongarm people into pretending they're women. Why are these walking abortions being injected into escapism. They're sickening enough in real life

I know you're only disliking this because you're a troon, it's ok, I don't care about reddit updoots

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the bunny cloud really hit the jackpot for Sora and the gang! If all things go well, they'll be paid handsomely by the mine as well!

I sure do hope that their haul was traded for items of equal value. The landlady was helpful, but the crew aren't exactly people who know their gems...

The crew experience running around in the rain while having fun! I envy them, it's so fun doing that!
ANYONE INTERESTED IN TYPESETTING!? TwT We need TS for this series asap (Should typeset the SFX too)
I have some experience with typesetting, but I've never done SFX before. What needs to be done there?

Group Leader
Oh wow, the bunny cloud really hit the jackpot for Sora and the gang! If all things go well, they'll be paid handsomely by the mine as well!

I sure do hope that their haul was traded for items of equal value. The landlady was helpful, but the crew aren't exactly people who know their gems...

The crew experience running around in the rain while having fun! I envy them, it's so fun doing that!

I have some experience with typesetting, but I've never done SFX before. What needs to be done there?
eg-
image.png

mhm like you need to typeset the translated SFXs, see the SFXs in this chapter for more examples...

Users who are viewing this thread