Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Mining Results

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like they might have gotten ripped off a little for those minerals after all?
The person that appraised the stones bought them on the spot w/o letting them get a second opinion.

The stones were of high quantity, massive size, and likely highest quality (if the crstal is similar to opal then 7 visible colors is huge). It might have been a lot of money up front, but they most likely got ripped off.

Dex-chan lover
Chris: "Oh no, Sora! Our clothes are so wet! "

Rurika: "Yes, we're completely soaked. Whatever shall we do?"

<both girls begin to strip>

Sora: "I'll step out so you two can get changed. Pass me your clothes through the door when you're dressed. I'll hang them to dry."

Chris: "... but we're..."

Rurika: "... ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?!"

Dex-chan lover
The stones were of high quantity, massive size, and likely highest quality (if the crstal is similar to opal then 7 visible colors is huge). It might have been a lot of money up front, but they most likely got ripped off.

I don't know the market value for fantasy minerals, but they only got ripped off if they're unhappy with the deal. There are some important upsides to money up front:
  • They don't have to sell piecemeal to multiple buyers, which can be very time consuming and is work in its own right.
  • They don't have a basket of minerals to haul around. Not that Sora minds while he's walking, but as was just shown, sometimes you gotta run.
  • They aren't advertising to prospective thieves.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Group Leader
I'm really sick of recent manga having creepy men strongarm people into pretending they're women. Why are these walking abortions being injected into escapism. They're sickening enough in real life
Because the author isn't a bigoted scumbag. Feel free to drop the manga and read something else. According to the source material, he's going to be an important character, and he's here to stay. You know what that means for you.

Dex-chan lover
I sewer to all gods possible, if Sora doesn't explore that mineshaft right as they get back to the city, it's gonna be infested with spiderwebs and bats till the story is finished or none at all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know the market value for fantasy minerals, but they only got ripped off if they're unhappy with the deal. There are some important upsides to money up front:
  • They don't have to sell piecemeal to multiple buyers, which can be very time consuming and is work in its own right.
  • They don't have a basket of minerals to haul around. Not that Sora minds while he's walking, but as was just shown, sometimes you gotta run.
  • They aren't advertising to prospective thieves.

That's not how it works: if they got a sum substantially lower of what someone else with better market knowledge would have got, then they got ripped of. How happy they were with the trade has nothing to do with the concept: it is in fact very rare for someone to willingly accept a trade they know to be disadvantageous. Taking advantage of people's ignorance and making them feel as if they got a good deal, is the core part of ripping other off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really sick of recent manga having creepy men strongarm people into pretending they're women. Why are these walking abortions being injected into escapism. They're sickening enough in real life

I know you're only disliking this because you're a troon, it's ok, I don't care about reddit updoots
Woah I don't like them either but this is a bit much bro.

Banned
Woah I don't like them either but this is a bit much bro.
They're disgusting predators masquerading as women. Just in this and the last chapter you see him threaten violence and price gouging if his fetish isn't validated. Then he also proceeds to frequently cross personal space boundaries as a complete stranger to these children (a bit on the nose for reality really). He also physically restrains the fortunate minor so he can force a transaction so he gets his cut of the money. This guy is genuinely a gross vain piece of shit and anyone that doesn't see that is blinded by the fact that it's a manga so obnoxious jackasses are supposed to be given a pass just because that's their 'character quirk' or it's because of politics (either being a troon or one of their thralls)

Banned
Because the author isn't a bigoted scumbag. Feel free to drop the manga and read something else. According to the source material, he's going to be an important character, and he's here to stay. You know what that means for you.
If he wasn't a bigoted scumbag you'd think he's want to at least portray trans people in a way that's not repulsive and adhering to negative stereotypes.

This has been an annoyingly generic romance focused isekai anyways so if this is the way things are going I might just drop it

Group Leader
/rambling
And there's that word again. I'm guessing its usage has been on the rise recently.

All the things this character has done, if they were done by a cute girl or a normal looking dude, would just be treated as just comedy or that the character is simply being calculating. But let a gender-nonconforming character do it, and some folks lose their mind. These teenage "children" have been in many life threatening situations. What's a bigger threat for them than monsters? A feminine man who identifies as female.

"Predators", huh. Heheh. Reality shows that predators who get arrested for sexual assault never look like this guy. It's always the macho type who, ironically, hate this type of people.

Banned
And there's that word again. I'm guessing its usage has been on the rise recently.

All the things this character has done, if they were done by a cute girl or a normal looking dude, would just be treated as just comedy or that the character is simply being calculating. But let a gender-nonconforming character do it, and some folks lose their mind. These teenage "children" have been in many life threatening situations. What's a bigger threat for them than monsters? A feminine man who identifies as female.

"Predators", huh. Heheh. Reality shows that predators who get arrested for sexual assault never look like this guy. It's always the macho type who, ironically, hate this type of people.
Statistics disagrees but whatever helps you cope I guess. If this character was actually a woman I would still hate the character, now it's just extra annoying that it's a tranny. Still doesn't have any rebuttal to the fact that this is a shitty portrayal of a trans character and if the author wasn't a bigot they would make him not a piece of shit. You also won't even quote my actual post calling it 'rambling' yet your reply is even longer

Group Leader
If he wasn't a bigoted scumbag you'd think he's want to at least portray trans people in a way that's not repulsive and adhering to negative stereotypes.
I would be happier if he had done that as well. But in a world where HRT and sex change don't exist, can't blame him for not passing. As for the way he acts, if he was a hot chick instead, I doubt people would be so angry about it. No matter what, people like you will find a reason to bitch about him, so not like it matters much. Your posts show that you have a hatred for trans people in general, not just this one character specifically.

This has been an annoyingly generic romance focused isekai anyways so if this is the way things are going I might just drop it
Well, you're going to see him much more often after this. If the existence of such a character offends you that much, maybe read something else with straight dudes fighting each other to consolidate your masculinity.

Group Leader
Statistics disagrees Nah
It's always gonna take more effort to debunk misinformation. There's a reason why I won't quote either of your post. Go ahead and keep calling them nasty names. Let it all out.

Real life crime statistics and records are clear. Sexual predators never look like this character. It's always the macho type, that you tend to idolize so much, who also have a deep hatred for people like this. Cope all you want.

Dex-chan lover

I know you're only disliking this because you're a troon, it's ok, I don't care about reddit updoots
Its played for comedy. It always has been in Japanese media. Its not a positive thing. Like all the trap and effeminate male shopkeepers in Evenicle.

Banned
Its played for comedy. It always has been in Japanese media. Its not a positive thing. Like all the trap and effeminate male shopkeepers in Evenicle.
So you're saying both troon haters and pro troons should hate this character then
It's always gonna take more effort to debunk misinformation. There's a reason why I won't quote either of your post. Go ahead and keep calling them nasty names. Let it all out.

Real life crime statistics and records are clear. Sexual predators never look like this character. It's always the macho type, that you tend to idolize so much, who also have a deep hatred for people like this. Cope all you want.
Real life headlines are clear, I'm fucking sick of seeing another story about a convicted pedophile putting on a dress and being given access to children only to get caught re-offending. There's more to stories than generic bullshit, I don't want a generic 80's action movie of a manga, I want something interesting. You seem to only think there's 2 possible routes for this to take despite it being set in a whole 'nother fucking universe. Kinda leaves a lot on the table. I don't hate trannies just because I'm some evil christian that hates anything different. I hate people grooming kids and giving sterilizing carcinogenic drugs to what are statistically over-represented by autistic individuals populations of vulnerable people that will inevitably be talked into self-elected castration or lopping their fucking tits off instead of accepting the body they were born with. If you really gave one iota of a shit about trans people you wouldn't be okay with it either. Also as far as trans representation, if they were real women you wouldn't need to be represented by a trans woman. You're quietly admitting to a differentiation. Summarily, fuck you, Keep Yourself Safe.

Dex-chan lover
So you're saying both troon haters and pro troons should hate this character then

Real life headlines are clear, I'm fucking sick of seeing another story about a convicted pedophile putting on a dress and being given access to children only to get caught re-offending. There's more to stories than generic bullshit, I don't want a generic 80's action movie of a manga, I want something interesting. You seem to only think there's 2 possible routes for this to take despite it being set in a whole 'nother fucking universe. Kinda leaves a lot on the table. I don't hate trannies just because I'm some evil christian that hates anything different. I hate people grooming kids and giving sterilizing carcinogenic drugs to what are statistically over-represented by autistic individuals populations of vulnerable people that will inevitably be talked into self-elected castration or lopping their fucking tits off instead of accepting the body they were born with. If you really gave one iota of a shit about trans people you wouldn't be okay with it either. Also as far as trans representation, if they were real women you wouldn't need to be represented by a trans woman. You're quietly admitting to a differentiation. Summarily, fuck you, Keep Yourself Safe.
Wait.
You're thinking that being trans, is just wanted to be a kid diddler?
qPCRuGq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread