Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Mining Results

Banned
That's what you are accusing them of. Which is utterly false. Freedom of speech = committing harm on others, either.

Well, I'm sorry you couldn't find a better human being to learn from.
HRT sterilizes people.... an orchiectomy sterilizes people.... what else do you call it if not eugenics? I am saying words you stupid antisemite, they're inherently not harmful, they are WORDS. Also that's not even true, anything said that's does not present an imminent threat is still freedom of speech. That's why you can't yell about a fire that's not there in a theater and get off scott-free but you can make a fat fuck cry by calling them fat even if they've been 'harmed' by words.

Group Leader
HRT sterilizes people.... an orchiectomy sterilizes people....
HRT can do that to some people to for a period of time, but not completely. The latter is a surgery costs no small amount of money to do. Neither of these are given to children, and people who choose to undergo them know fully what they are getting into. What did your influencers tell you? That children are getting these for free? XD

I am not anti-Semite. I am anti-stupidity. Problem is people like you don't just stop at words. As you said just earlier, you want to persecute these people again. And then there's Matt Wanker who uses words to command his army of incels to commit harm on other people. The guy who wants to persecute people for their sexuality is also bitching about his freedom to spread misinformation and hatred being opposed.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Alright, conversation is over, please disengage and talk about something else. Anyone who continues with the "argument" past this point will get bonked.

Group Leader
100.gif
Enjoy your ban.
049.gif
Hope to never see you again.
47.gif

05-lolol3.gif

Edit: @Richman My bad. I posted this after you. XP

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm of the mind that there's no way you people could be this obstinate without some personal investment. Check this man's drives
Hate people being bullied by no reason other than misunderstanding or prejudice.

You caught me, I'm... I'm into women wearing frilled/ruffled lingerie, there's like few gigabytes of hoarded stuff on my PC :|

Dex-chan lover
I'm really sick of recent manga having creepy men strongarm people into pretending they're women. Why are these walking abortions being injected into escapism. They're sickening enough in real life

I know you're only disliking this because you're a troon, it's ok, I don't care about reddit updoots
Recent? I guess you're new to manga! :smug:

Dex-chan lover
I was anticipating some big event in this chapter since I noticed the comment count for the chapter was unusually high. What a disappointment...

Users who are viewing this thread