Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Their Promise

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda banged them both before parting.
Best case scenario, they come back eventually.
Worst cases: they get captured and sex trafficked, they die, never shows them again.

MC getting NTR'd is also a scenario, but, depending on if you hate him or not it could be a good or bad thing. Take your pick.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Idk, even if wasn’t strong enough initially, he could have spent the last 40 chapters running laps or something.

Dex-chan lover
wasn't this the part where the story went downhill after that are said by people who read the novel :worry:
Depends if you are ok with a certain annoying cliche of japanese fantasy stories:

If you are ok with seeing yet ANOTHER fantasy protag participating in slave marketing

Dex-chan lover
Keep on walkin, Ain't no Stoppin, in this dirty, filthy, rotten, nasty little world we call our Home

Dex-chan lover
He just set up some major flag, but that commitment will have to do I guess, we ain’t eating good tonight

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
its-terrible-day-for-rain-its-not-raining.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not really. They basing it off reading the web novel. There been a handful of changes in the plot since the manga is based of the light novel adaptation which all been positive in my eyes.
As someone that have read both WN and LN, they are exactly the same thing plot wise, there is no actual changes between them, all the extra bits that may seem like changes here are just a thing of the manga just to pad it out, otherwise here at chapter 43, we wouldn't be just now midway LN Volume 1, like half of these chapters are what someone would call filler, some of the changes in the manga are good yeah, but is not because the LN

While the LN doesn't have plot changes, there is some stuff that was indeed added into the LN, but manga isn't adapting so far anyway, and this is something author repeat in the afterword of LN Vol. 1 too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not really. They basing it off reading the web novel. There been a handful of changes in the plot since the manga is based of the light novel adaptation which all been positive in my eyes.

And no the story doesn't go downhill from here. The next arc hints at the possible downhill but the arc afterwards kinda solidifies it. The main "downhill" is
MC keeps meeting more female adventurer groups and basically forming a beta mc isekai harem
. Outside of that it's still the same adventuring and what not the manga has shown just with more people. There is a hidden subplot in "Interlude" WN chapters where it goes into POV of leaders of other factions and is kinda different from other isekai adventure stories, but no clue if the manga will show that or stick to the generic adventuring.
that cliche just made me sigh, for goddamn sake can't authors write something different?

Banned

And no the story doesn't go downhill from here. The next arc hints at the possible downhill but the arc afterwards kinda solidifies it. The main "downhill" is
MC keeps meeting more female adventurer groups and basically forming a beta mc isekai harem
. Outside of that it's still the same adventuring and what not the manga has shown just with more people. There is a hidden subplot in "Interlude" WN chapters where it goes into POV of leaders of other factions and is kinda different from other isekai adventure stories, but no clue if the manga will show that or stick to the generic adventuring.

More beta MC harems?
A fate worse than death.
I'm out.

see ya next week

Users who are viewing this thread