Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Report

Dex-chan lover
Isekai Walking Isekai Glocking

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect the gun to be modern, based off reading the WN, it's
weapon durability is trash, he can't even use it to kill in a 1v1 before it breaks
. So I figured it would of an crude/primitive form.

It looks like the saint got confirmed to be the otherworlder like Sora. This is a major change from the WN, as well as the current cliffhanger involving the spirit that didn't exist. Gives me a tiny hope the LN did things differently, but so far it seems the most common cliches in the isekai stories will continue.

Dex-chan lover
He better actually use guns, and not be too scared to use them. I really want him to actually use a gun as his main weapon, and just shoot people, with him being the only person who owns a gun.
Please God let this happen because it would be so fucking funny - iFunny  Brazil

ok bad joke aside the world traveler could also be a mistranslation for Otherworlder or something like that?
He 'traveled' from another world, so he's not a 'human' from the isekai world's view. Technically alien.

Hi, TL for this series here.
The part with "Race" is a new addition to the status panel, that hasn't appeared before.
His race is listed as 異世界人 (isekai jin) - so literally someone form a different world. We decided to use "world traveller" mainly because it just sounds better. We might still change it to "otherworlder" though...

Also: we had to take some liberties / do some interpretation of the text in the background of the top left panel on page 11 because the fist two characters of every row were cut of on the left and a whole lot obscured by text bubbles. :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
weapon durability is trash, he can't even use it to kill in a 1v1 before it breaks

It looks like the saint got confirmed to be the otherworlder like Sora. This is a major change from the WN, as well as the current cliffhanger involving the spirit that didn't exist. Gives me a tiny hope the LN did things differently, but so far it seems the most common cliches in the isekai stories will continue.
But would the Saint still end up as his slave? That would be weird.

Dex-chan lover

Here’s a thought about his gun, maybe the reason why it looks modern is because Mc “knows” that’s what guns look like.

ie he has a poor understanding of firearms hence its kinda trash?

Also I’ve never read anything other than the manga but I too got the impression that the saints a otherworlder and with the way the king talked it seems all the big classed people are.

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol so he had danger following him all the time.
Pretty much, he already sensed it very early that someone was following him. People in the comment section actually made fun of it but it seems he was correct that he had an actual assassin following him and that they wouldn't let him leave the country and actually kept an eye who he told what so his friends actually would have been in danger if he didn't kept his mouth shut.
Of course this is an Isekai so obviously he will somehow "work around" that. I assume it will turn out to be some Loli and she joins him or something. Loli Assassins are in it seems these days.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Hi, TL for this series here.
The part with "Race" is a new addition to the status panel, that hasn't appeared before.
His race is listed as 異世界人 (isekai jin) - so literally someone form a different world. We decided to use "world traveller" mainly because it just sounds better. We might still change it to "otherworlder" though...

Also: we had to take some liberties / do some interpretation of the text in the background of the top left panel on page 11 because the fist two characters of every row were cut of on the left and a whole lot obscured by text bubbles. :wtf:
For your reference: when I read that "world traveler", my fist thought was "someone who travels the world".
My preference would be "otherworlder", but you could also use "worlds traveler", with worlds in plural.

I mean, there are "world travelers", people who travel the world, in our world.

Users who are viewing this thread