Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Report

Dex-chan lover
Well, I usually don't enjoy at all when they introduce guns to isekais. It not only takes away the immersion but also feels like a desperate measure. But let's give it a go for now. Hope it doesn't end up dropped by such a miserable decision

Contributor
His race is a world traveler? What does that even mean?
Either all summons got that title when they were kidnapped as gods of that world don't see them as the same as the humans of that world, or he's now literally able to walk to other worlds.

Of fucking course they give him a gun. "Oooo we can't have him learn anything that would prevent him from walking, like how to fight and block with a sword, so let's go Run&Gun." :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, piece of shit King, how many loathe you and wish you death. And so do I. MC should put that gun to use and end the King's bloodline.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the feeling that he was being followed is the kings fking spies....
And the king just so says that if he leaves the border to kill him so now the decision not leave with the other two is suddenly a "smart" decision on the MC's part.

This fking author want have his cake and eat it too.
Not even gonna bother thinking about that gun shit.

Dex-chan lover
Technically he didn't have the ability to level up that far until the battle with the Tiger Wolf, and after that was the frantic attempt to cock-block himself before the other two left.
True lol, he was too busy shooing the girls away to think rationally.

In my opinion, had he checked his status he would have seen the new gun crafting skill, which may have changed his decision in driving them away in the first place, since he would have had a way to defend himself and help the party better than before.

Users who are viewing this thread