Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Report

Dex-chan lover
If it's any consolation...
Considering how utterly ruthless Sora would become without a gun, him being able to make guns is the least of your worries. And this is all while still being the typical "ultra-nice Japanese isekai protag". Guns are still his last resort/trump card against unfair enemies.
so basically Sora still has the OP MC powers since he levels up by walking but has a dumbass deus ex machina of "call a healer(since it's still an isekai) but not for me"

Dex-chan lover
image-2023-11-10-235319118.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I like where this is going. They just introduced whole-ass modern day pistol to a damn trailblazing slice of life.
Imagine harry potter just whip out a fucking glock mid fight, it's just weird... ..cuz he's british.

Dex-chan lover
For his neutral special, he wields a 1411.

Also, does this mean he missed the chance to go outside the kingdom at a more low-profile way?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I like where this is going. They just introduced whole-ass modern day pistol to a damn trailblazing slice of life.
Imagine harry potter just whip out a fucking glock mid fight, it's just weird... ..cuz he's british.
Sometimes, i look at the potterverse, and amuse myself as to why none of them wizard boffins ever invented magic guns.

Then again, harry’s in Britain, and not in USA, so who knows, maybe the brits just prefer doing it the old-fashioned way, and the wizards in USA probably actually have magic flintlocks or something

Why are people angry at a gun?

One of the main points of the Isekai genre is for the MC to impress everyone around with modern humanity tech, ever since the first Isekai "A Yankee in King Arthur's Court".

the "munchkins" had police revolvers, and hagrid even bent a db shotgun with his bare hands

Users who are viewing this thread