Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - The Spirit's Name

Group Leader
5rIP1TFM.png

edit: fakit, img tag doesn't work: https://pic.pirate-guild.org/pqh7edXE/5rIP1TFM.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I haven't seen the name used outside of L'arc en Ciel and Megaman Zero
Oh, then even though it isn't used in the comic itself, one of my favorites (love whimsy) is Ciel~The Last Autumn Story.

Either way, I'm happy that the anti-Shiro/Kuro faction is gaining members. The fluffball has a bright future.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice that the spirit is now truly materialized after the contract. Hmm interesting that the name Sky has been used a lot in anime/manga in its different languages. Ciel has been pretty common in anime/manga media but now I know that Sousou no Frieren's "Himmel" means Sky, so that means a lot seeing how he was portrayed. Also nice to know that the Greek word for sky is 'ouranos' or most commonly known as 'Uranus', technically the deity of the skies before Kronos and then Zeus came to claim the title.

Double-page supporter
FINALLY finally FinalLEE, doin' the Happy Finally Dance❣

🐰 :win: 🐇

Double-page supporter
It's funny that he feels bothered giving a name that's basically his own name in French when there's a line of French kings that kept giving their sons the same name as themselves....

Aggregator gang
Does he ever actually meet up with them again (before the final arc)

Dex-chan lover
Ciel is, yes, sky... but also "heaven"

Mangaka can't seem to deviate from using "Rainbow" as a name, for some reason... (rainbow=arc en ciel, or if you're the one and only Rainbow... L'arc en Ciel... which is just ridiculous, honestly)

Users who are viewing this thread