Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Order of the Knights

Group Leader
At first I didn't like this manga but now it's been a nice ride.

Thanks for your work haikai crew :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Name: Elena

"Oh, she was a woman?"

Sora being oblivious yet again

PgQtmRR.gif

Dex-chan lover
Those skills seem like a no-brainer, especially because they will level up easily as he uses them.
Well, probably the level-up system is like how you strengthen your bicep, the more you use it, the stronger you become. Although, actually, you build more muscle when you take a rest after a workout.

Group Leader
"I've never seen anything like this in my home world."

Uh... This guy seriously has never seen a military march or a parade in his life before?

Dex-chan lover
Can he see peoples mana through walls/objects or use presence detection to do the same? Because if he paired that up his new gun he'd be OP as hell. Someone flipped a table for cover? Who cares shot through it, you know where he is. He's hiding in a barrel? Unload on him like he's a fish. Though this is assuming it has the needed penetration, I don't remember them saying what it was chambered for or what type of ammo it was.
Manga is bad enough as it is, if it turns into a PUBG cheater sim, Imma have to drop it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I've never paid attention to this, but the way the artist draw faces is very distinctive from other manga, especially the noses. It's a good thing
I really like the silly chibi big-eyed omg faces with the quickly done mouth and whatnot, in this case featuring Elena and her square/rectangular mouth lol

Dex-chan lover
Idk man, we see them everytime. Maybe it's not a coincidence and one of the members is following him. Maybe? Probably not. :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Hey, the knight leader is Emma, from the heavy knight manga.

Where's the jester girl then? /s.

Thanks for the chapter!

Can he see peoples mana through walls/objects or use presence detection to do the same? Because if he paired that up his new gun he'd be OP as hell. Someone flipped a table for cover? Who cares shot through it, you know where he is. He's hiding in a barrel? Unload on him like he's a fish. Though this is assuming it has the needed penetration, I don't remember them saying what it was chambered for or what type of ammo it was.
min 32 acp, max 40 smith and wesson

Users who are viewing this thread