Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Unforeseen Situation

Dex-chan lover
is that guy an idiot???
you're the one killed it, not him
and it's only 4 dead orc, not an entire demon army
His growth is abnormal, and he wields an otherworldly weapon. Even if he's still fairly weak now, he possesses valuable secret knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Parallel thinking; simply being mindful of the area you're in, not some magic skill.
Sword Art; Sword Slash: Swinging a sword is not a skill, it's the intended use.
Gotta love authors who complicate things when there's no need to do so lol. Good to see Sora actually use his gun finally, and especially good to see that he can't just kill the horny orc with it.
Parallel Thinking allows his brain to function as if he has 2 brains.
Slash is a common special attack in video games, which is where a lot of these authors get their ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Surprising. I was expecting the handgun to be shrugged off by even the first guard party. Ah, well...

Aggregator gang
Parallel thinking; simply being mindful of the area you're in, not some magic skill.
Gotta love authors who complicate things when there's no need to do so lol. Good to see Sora actually use his gun finally, and especially good to see that he can't just kill the horny orc with it.
That's not what parallel thinking or sword slash actually does. Parallel thinking is literally perfectly splitting your attention to do two simultaneous complicated tasks at the same time. He used it earlier to sleep and keep watch over himself at the same time. Sword slash is just stronger than a normal sword swing, it probably has some kind of extra effect too.

Dex-chan lover
Thats like at max a 10 meter distance shot, plus the target is very bulky and large. They also are noted as slow and lumbering. They plant themselves rather heavily to make use of their size and strength and made no attempt to be evasive as they didn't recognize the threat. Its hardly navy seal level shooting. He takes practicing seriously so he would practice shooting. And while no direct skill affects it raw stats like dex, luck would, as well as skills like parallel thought. And notice that a further target he aimed at the body and didn't hit center at all, that seems rather reasonable level of skill.
Navy seal is obviously a joke that went over your head. But i maintain he isn't landing a shot 10 meters away with zero experience, stationary target or not. Let alone a perfect headshot. This ain't some fps where he has a handy reticle to aim down sights and perfectly steady hands or firing technique. Its goofy as hell.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, in this story Parallel thinking was used to keep Sora both awake and asleep at the same time. It even freaked out the night watch that was with him.

Dex-chan lover
Navy seal is obviously a joke that went over your head. But i maintain he isn't landing a shot 10 meters away with zero experience, stationary target or not. Let alone a perfect headshot. This ain't some fps where he has a handy reticle to aim down sights and perfectly steady hands or firing technique. Its goofy as hell.
Or you know, lacked any and all humor so I didn't bother treating it as one. And he isn't zero experience, he has had time to practice, and has done so as his life depends on it. He also has stat increases to both dex and str would would help steady his hands. Have you every even shot a gun, or know anything about them at all. Hitting a target that is only 10 meters away is somthing many beginners can do rather quickly with a handgun. Your just bitching and trying to play of your ignorance as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
That gun is still so silly. There's no gun art he used to cheat so we're supposed to just ignore his miraculous ability to land all his shots, especially that first headshot.

Sora is actually a trained navy seal with over 100 Confirmed kills.
Nope, he used some kinda aiming or throwing weapons skill a few chapters ago that affects the gun.

Dex-chan lover
Or you know, lacked any and all humor so I didn't bother treating it as one. And he isn't zero experience, he has had time to practice, and has done so as his life depends on it. He also has stat increases to both dex and str would would help steady his hands. Have you every even shot a gun, or know anything about them at all. Hitting a target that is only 10 meters away is somthing many beginners can do rather quickly with a handgun. Your just bitching and trying to play of your ignorance as a joke.
And you're just making dumbass excuses to justify that silly gun. His "practice" if you could even call it that, was as goofy then as him pulling the gun out was now.

I'm also gonna nitpick you hitting me with the "ur joke was not funny and actually ignorance" when I think you're just some random kid that doesn't know about the navy seals copy pasta, let alone someone who knows how to use a gun.

I'm not spending more mental energy on you so 🤷

Dex-chan lover
And you're just making dumbass excuses to justify that silly gun. His "practice" if you could even call it that, was as goofy then as him pulling the gun out was now.

I'm also gonna nitpick you hitting me with the "ur joke was not funny and actually ignorance" when I think you're just some random kid that doesn't know about the navy seals copy pasta, let alone someone who knows how to use a gun.

I'm not spending more mental energy on you so 🤷
Yeah you very clearly thought you knew what you were talking about and realized you were called out, and now are backpedaling very hard trying to claim it was a joke, but are still defending the claim at the same time. And now are even stooping to making personal attacks with calling me a "random kid", and? If I am would it change a word I said, no because its age is totally irrelevant here. But hey if you want to think of me a kid go for it, it would just mean you got called out and corrected by a kid, hell of a kink you have there.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you very clearly thought you knew what you were talking about and realized you were called out, and now are backpedaling very hard trying to claim it was a joke, but are still defending the claim at the same time. And now are even stooping to making personal attacks with calling me a "random kid", and? If I am would it change a word I said, no because its age is totally irrelevant here. But hey if you want to think of me a kid go for it, it would just mean you got called out and corrected by a kid, hell of a kink you have there.
🤷

Users who are viewing this thread