Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Dragged to the Capitol

Dex-chan lover
maybe it's rushed so there can be more detail in the next chapter but this was surprisingly short

that said you'd think the king would know better versus all the spies observing Sora potentially behaving 'selfishly'/corrupting versus making sure the original 'heroes' don't slack off (or even like "here's a bag of money, sign this saying you won't betray our country and you can do what you want"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Actually bringing someone with a gun (and with a lot more unknown abilitiese) near or in front of a person of highest authority (i.e. the king) is kind risky.
You could just imagine (assuming Sora would become a badass for once), in front of the king:
King: "You are powerful so serve me, even if I threw you away once - you are my possession after all"
Sora: supposedly restrained but used a skill to escape "NO" pulls out his guns and puts a .45cal brass between king's eyes among other places in his body (settling things like in Equilibrium)

Well that was a longshot assuming he is indeed a badass - would've been fun though

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It still debuff that kick him down eh...
@.@...

Well, if u mean u got stabbed full dagger length in the stomach, that got coated with paralysis, alone, in the middle of forest that got many wolfs, n u r OK with it, good for u then...
:thumbsup:
I mean, thats doomed, not dead till later on, though I also doubt this assassin didn't finish it off if that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Hate when this shit happens, protag rendered powerless bc fuck you and fuck your growth, you a slave to the fuckwit king, bc he's deemed you a useful pawn now, despite having discarded you like trash before. I know he probably gets out of this eventually but still, hate to see it
yeah i seriously dislike these stupid forced "events", really dampens my enjoyment of this manga.
"oh look super pro invisible ninja" "oh look you JUST stopped having mp to riddles him with lead" "oh look he can get behind you in an instant". Rubbish, pure rubbish

Dex-chan lover
Gee, I bet he's regretting NOT HAVING STUCK WITH RELIABLE PARTY MEMBERS TO BACK HIM UP. Like, maybe a warrior and a mage combo deal. I can't even be mad that he's getting caught; he's made so many stupid decisions. Hope the cheese was worth it.

Sora, wholesome as he may be...is not the wisest tooth in the jaw. couldve walked with masked ninja to heal up and lead them into a false sense of security, then try to get a jump on them when you have the ability to fight effectively and with some stamina, but nooooo. also jfc, it felt like I blinked and the chapter ended

Double-page supporter
thanks, and holy shit, 61chapters and it's still vol1?
or is the order of the manga all mixed up
I read WN only, not LN.

Manga is more like, errr, stay true to the word "walking". All the details about parcel and letter transportation and any cooking are NOT in WN.

Ciel is also NOT in WN

All the love letter, Bacon, cheese, and even some romantic scene between Sora and Chris are NOT in WN (but there are some hints that there is a crush)

Manga has added a lot of new stuff so it's more heart warming.

And some more spoilers
After Sora talked his way out with the demon, Demon tinkered the slave collar and make Sora the master.

They decided to fake the death and gone rogue. News of his death eventually reach Syphon and Chris group.

The story got a little darker and Sora put on a mask, which I imagine him look like Light/Dark from "Mugen Gacha Lvl 9999"

Dex-chan lover
Not a terrible path for the plot to go. I prefer responsibility being forced on the MC to carefree “slow life” bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking moron.
The guy casually felled the orc he wasn't even able to touch, and his first thought was to taking on them while hurt, without mp and usable weapons...
Smooth brain move right there.
Next chapter he should wake up with a slave collar.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
He isn't op (yet) so I don't know what could happen. I really hate the cliffhangers on this tho. :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread