Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Facing The Demon

Dex-chan lover
Demon "I'm going to kill you"
Slave interrupts
Demon "ok I'll kill you too"
Mc jumps in the way as if to stop the dude that wants him dead from killing the slave

... soooo the literal only way out for mc is "hahaha, I like your guts, let's fight again when you are stronger" even tho it's 100% not the demons character... author needs a brain scan asap
This demon is accustomed to humans treating their slaves like they're disposable. At this point, he understands this slave is Sora's enemy, and Sora still jumped to the slave's defense, seeking a nonviolent resolution since the slave is technically innocent due to being incapable of disobeying orders. The demon is impressed and intrigued by Sora's behavior, which makes him willing to make a deal that works out for both parties.
Or all three parties, I guess, because the demon also frees the slave from the mask's influence.

honestly want a prank chapter where they both die and show a quick glimpse at how the kingdom falls

unless?

Dex-chan lover
i see no way out of this other than some bullshit persuasion that shouldn't work but somehow does, that or some deus ex machina super adventurer pops out of the bushes to save him and scare off the demon.
The former

Dex-chan lover
O K! Ridiculous challenges like these where the MC miraculously survives them is too much. An impossible battle and then an even more impossible battle after it?
What did you expect from a web novel adaptation? Even the high school level art is trumped by the derivative plot.

Users who are viewing this thread