Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Diversion

Group Leader
I thought the fake death was smart, but the more I thought about it the more ???? I was

Wouldn't someone think that they were severely wounded, in a rush to escape leaving precious belongings behind, and shed their coats off to throw off their scent?

There's also no trace of any body remnants, so if they were dead, why or how would the ogres take their coats off them???

But I know the fake death is gonna be convincing because this isn't a crime mystery series

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did Sora have two coats? We see him cutting up his own coat as evidence, but then he puts a coat on 13 to give her replacement clothes, that looks exactly like the coat he just cut up. Does he have two identical coats? Did he cut up his coat, and then give it to 13, meaning only 13's clothes were left as evidence?

I feel like I'm missing something, for such a seemingly obvious discrepancy.

Group Leader
Wait, did Sora have two coats? We see him cutting up his own coat as evidence, but then he puts a coat on 13 to give her replacement clothes, that looks exactly like the coat he just cut up. Does he have two identical coats? Did he cut up his coat, and then give it to 13, meaning only 13's clothes were left as evidence?

I feel like I'm missing something, for such a seemingly obvious discrepancy.
I was curious and checked, I think it's an identical/similar looking coat, because the one he cut up is full of blood, and the one she's wearing is pristine

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, the "uber virgin MC" trend appears way too often in manga I read (I am not complaining XD). Just curious, why do a lot of manga use this trait as a base for main characters? Is it because it gives a lot of room for character development in relation with the heroines? Or is it just a trend that attracts certain readers? Or maybe this is how some Japanese males are? (the last one might be a bit too far fetched i think)

Enlighten me pls.
Not everyone is a closeted rapist.

Double-page supporter
I look forward to the future shenanigans in the Holy, Sorcerous, and Beast Kingdoms that will undoubtedly ensue.

Dex-chan lover
so to his close people, yeah they can just get terrible hurt for leaving the boy alone and die a dogs death....

find super dumb the blindfold, he was even using a knife there, he could stab her without noticing or cut himself. (I know he's not that dumb, but if 13 suddenly moves... she gets cut)

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, the "uber virgin MC" trend appears way too often in manga I read (I am not complaining XD). Just curious, why do a lot of manga use this trait as a base for main characters? Is it because it gives a lot of room for character development in relation with the heroines? Or is it just a trend that attracts certain readers? Or maybe this is how some Japanese males are? (the last one might be a bit too far fetched i think)

Enlighten me pls.
It's just for laughs bro.

Dex-chan lover

Enlighten me pls.
Cause the dweebs that read that stuff and identify with the MCs don't like to think of themselves as thirsty creeps, but as nice guys who would never ever. The whole isekai genre is just fantasy fulfilment of the lowest kind, and this is just part and parcel of it - you're a nice guy who doesn't compromise his own self-image by doing something shady, but still get the chicks cause they keep throwing themselves onto you, aka these MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I was expecting No.13 to be a female and somehow that scene from Evangelion where Shinji saw Asuka's unconscious body on the hospital bed crossed my mind.
Anyway, at least now Sora can go after Chris and Rurika. I wonder how they will react with Sora having a new girl in tow.

Dex-chan lover
Webnovels are just rough drafts in the end. We're only about 10% through the story so far, and although the author probably had some solid plans for important future plot elements, a lot of finer details had to be made up as they went along. If the author realizes much later in the story that they would've preferred to do things differently earlier on, and their story is successful enough, they'll have opportunities for revisions with the light novel, manga, and/or anime adaptations.

If you go back and reread the chapter 22, the two friends they're trying to find are a blonde elf and a beast girl, so this black-haired human girl doesn't really fit any of the criteria beyond being a girl.

His appraisal skill will tell him her birth name, which is Hikari.
Oh yeah it’s just in the WN he’s like over all a lot I guess angry and cautious towards people I feel kinda reminds me of early story Hajime Nagumo

Dex-chan lover
HEY, FRIEREN. what did you do this time? did you stay to watching Stark and Fern descendants too long until your name Become a kingdom name?

Users who are viewing this thread