Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 71 - A Change of Clothes

alu

Dex-chan lover
I think I remember the spirit could not go near the castle in the last city.
There may be problems near the catedral as well.

And I suppose the new saint is the one summoned togheter the MC.

Group Leader
I forgot about the spoilers from the previous chapters... is this manga one of those stories where the god that transported was actually evil?
No mention of the goddess until now IIRC, they started with the kingdom of douchebags summoning a group of randos (including a Host from a Host Club) and the MC leaving/getting kicked out.

Supporter
I forgot about the spoilers from the previous chapters... is this manga one of those stories where the god that transported was actually evil?
Yes, the goddess is evil and Sora will (very far in the future, and with a lot of help) kill her. The goddess is the one behind the endless cycle of the creation of demon lords and the need to summon heroes.

Supporter
Just went back to double check. One of the other isekai d people was given the job of saint. Guess it’s time to see how they’re doing

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

They are brought together by food. Yay!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Use spoiler tags.
Yes, the goddess is evil and Sora will (very far in the future, and with a lot of help) kill her. The goddess is the one behind the endless cycle of the creation of demon lords and the need to summon heroes.
evil like for no reason she's evil and she created the demon lord cycle for her own amusement, shit, and giggle? also are there any other gods or goddesses?

Dex-chan lover
Sora learning the facts of life, to make children trust and listen all you need is tasty food, like sweets, now I wonder when he'll learn about white vans, he'll need one as he gets more child slaves, now that this door was opened it won't be closed, child slave harem is the future :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread