Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Leader Litt

Dex-chan lover
@T-sama
@dexdoujinmanga

Or better yet just learn to speed walk... though I hear that if done properly it destroys your hips because of how unnatural the gait is.
You make me wonder if the system would accept that or if it needs to be actual regular walking, I assume his hips might be fine due to his powers too:thonk:

As usual this is one of the main things about isekai that I hate, author can make some quite interesting systems or powers, sometimes bordering on godlike level if you can abuse the semantics, and yet extremely few authors have imagination to make protagonist abuse it.

In Sora case it's not just walking, he could probably find a way to grind at least some of the skills and save points, if not outright unlock some of them even, kinda of how Kumoko did it, yet he never does that.

I know a lot of the times the protagonists are indeed young and naive so it makes sense they don't realize it, but it still drives me mad :wtf:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Any character or anyone that knows their limits and not jealous of others is a good guy in my book.

Dex-chan lover
You make me wonder if the system would accept that or if it needs to be actual regular walking, I assume his hips might be fine due to his powers too:thonk:

As usual this is one of the main things about isekai that I hate, author can make some quite interesting systems or powers, sometimes bordering on godlike level if you can abuse the semantics, and yet extremely few authors have imagination to make protagonist abuse it.

In Sora case it's not just walking, he could probably find a way to grind at least some of the skills and save points, if not outright unlock some of them even, kinda of how Kumoko did it, yet he never does that.

I know a lot of the times the protagonists are indeed young and naive so it makes sense they don't realize it, but it still drives me mad :wtf:
Yeah it gets kind of frustrating at times. The worst ones offer such interesting powers but waste it's potential with low effort explanations and forced plot devices.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it gets kind of frustrating at times. The worst ones offer such interesting powers but waste it's potential with low effort explanations and forced plot devices.
Oh don't remind me of low effort explanations and forced plot devices, you remind me of series where protagonist is supposedly a genius strategist, only to do super basic mediocre strategies, except they only work because everyone else is super incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give Litt some credit. He is quick on the uptake and shoots his shot.
Too bad him and his lackeys are severely outclassed here

Dex-chan lover
Poor Litt ended up sharing a cart with three different manga protagonists.
Calling it now "Big sis Leila" was reincarnated at the villainess of a some otome game and is now super popular with all the girls.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I find it kind of sus that immediately after closing his map, Sora gets ambushed.

Wana say Sora check the Map and should know where the mobs are, but with the above response it seems either the MC or more likely the author forgot Sora was just looking at a map that shows enemies with angry red markers.
If you look at the map he pulls up, he was looking ahead at the village and not their immediate surroundings.

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the map he pulls up, he was looking ahead at the village and not their immediate surroundings.
O . o
And where do you think the map started at before it was moved to look at said village. My assumption would be centered around where the MC is. Which would conveniently show him the immediate area around the wagons.

Dex-chan lover
O . o
And where do you think the map started at before it was moved to look at said village. My assumption would be centered around where the MC is. Which would conveniently show him the immediate area around the wagons.
Don't think too much. It's just the way author want to make a One Piece parody. Sora & Hikari one-shot the orc is really similar with Zoro & Zanji one-shot a Pacifista in the Shaboudy Archipelago after 2 years time skip.

Dex-chan lover
Dude realized he does not have the dog in him.
He is not him.
And he stayed in his lane, hydrated, safe and sitting down.

Dex-chan lover
As a merchant he should know how to keep secret and having an item bag is one of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread