Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - A Last Prayer

Dex-chan lover
TBH, I'm not seeing the issue. Are they worried about a additional raids of orcs, or are they meaning to stay and help rebuild the village. I could understand the rooting out any nearby Orc nests, but rebuilding the village would take a lot of resources and months of effort. While SaR and clearing rubble shouldn't be too difficult for unskilled labor, rebuilding the village and healing the trauma is a little out his area of expertise.

Dex-chan lover
If it's any comfort, we at least know by the very fact that this is an isekai story, that the concept of souls is a real thing in their world, so they will legitimately go to an afterlife and/or reincarnate.

So they do have legit reasons to pray for the souls of their dead beyond just to comfort the living.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i would just remove people from the village until they do recover enough and did gain resources enough to rebuild their village... i wont stay there if there still is freako Orcs nearby.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or are all titles that get beyond 40or so chapters start getting shorter and shorter, like this chapter was so short it pretty much showed Nothing...
Shrinkflation and the general enshitification of anything that can be monetized at large. The manga we consume has largely moved to an online distribution model, rather then scanning from a physical magazine. So the publishing website can distribute more chapters with fewer pages which in turn means more eyeballs on their website, and more ad revenue.

They can also encourage subscribers to check in more often for daily/weekly uploads of chapter parts whereas before it would have been longer intervals between full chapter releases.

So yeah, it's all about money and trying to keep as much of audience focused on their products while squeezing out enough money to satisfy the perent companies and their investors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread