Isekai Walking

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could walk without getting tired. Imagine how much of the world you could see (given that you don't get shanked on the way to your destination)
If you keep the peace and don't have an insane load you can walk for tens of miles.
We used to have a pretty gruesome hunting technique among other, just stalked a pray until it died due to exhaustion and heat stroke called Persistence Hunting. Pretty resilient fuckers ain't we?

Dex-chan lover
I never really got the "If you hurt them, I won't forgive you." stuff. Like warning them to be nice cause you don't wanna see your friend hurt is a reasonable way to put it but the former comes off as needlessly aggressive. Might just be me not getting interpersonal stuff but its weird to me.

Dex-chan lover
I never really got the "If you hurt them, I won't forgive you." stuff. Like warning them to be nice cause you don't wanna see your friend hurt is a reasonable way to put it but the former comes off as needlessly aggressive. Might just be me not getting interpersonal stuff but its weird to me.
Allowed myself to be a bit spoiled because chapter 18 last page did 180° on that stupid cunt.
And
they indeed depart, Chris ain't happy with Rurika keeping her promise
because mc has paranoia thanks to King and his spying on mc, since it wasn't that clear a part Sora sensing he's being fallowed by King spies...

If the foreshadowing will come true, it's the first time I'm dropping the story.

If you keep the peace and don't have an insane load you can walk for tens of miles.
We used to have a pretty gruesome hunting technique among other, just stalked a pray until it died due to exhaustion and heat stroke called Persistence Hunting. Pretty resilient fuckers ain't we?
In optimal conditions, the only animals that can outwalk humans are sled dogs.

Anyways, I just can't forgive that the MC did not go for a WALKING CANE as a weapon. Even if he wants a sword, there are also swords concealed as canes.
The story does not bode well if it starts missing such easy marks from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover

Anyways, I just can't forgive that the MC did not go for a WALKING CANE as a weapon. Even if he wants a sword, there are also swords concealed as canes.
The story does not bode well if it starts missing such easy marks from the beginning.
Yep. Our hunting technique was basically stalking something till it died or was too exhausted, reason I'm fallowing your profile.jk
Cane would be quite unique, although there's a lot of mage staff wielding mc so it might come off unnoticed.

Dex-chan lover
Slow pace, but interesting.
Hope we can have a decent run!
Cos I'm kinda hooked.
I can really get with this walking skill; I know what isekai skill I'd want, but this one isn't bad at all!

Your really twisting this fact.
Yes Humans because of heat management can outwalk any animals, but that's completely ignoring distance and speed, which means this concept and fact has no point, because its utterly useless.

Over X time, we will not out distance any of the other migratory animals.
Our speed is quite dismal compared to again any other migratory animals.

So we have no speed time or distance advantage to being able to outwalk.
Means its a pointless variable to look at.

Its not even comparing a tortoise and hare race.
Because in this case, the Hare will get to the finish line first, even tho it takes many breaks because of how much of an advantage it has in speed and distance.

Users who are viewing this thread