Isekai Walking

Oh i forgot to also add, we may have one of the best heat management, but at the same time it has absolutely horrible efficiency.
Some animals can go months without food or water like taking a nap.

Its about 7 min without air.... without water a week, and without food about 7 weeks.
In the animal world, except mice and things with hyper metabolism, those time limits are not so great when you looking at a migratory species, which is why we humans mostly stopped moving seasons, and learned sit still and terraform the environment around us to our matching.

Aggregator gang
Can someone tell me if he joins them or if they actually split up? (I assume this has a LN)

Aggregator gang
It's not a downside of the walking skill, MC is just stupid for not thinking about normal wear and tear.

I've been wanting some decent isekai story and good pacing with it, and this one does it just right. No powers that came from who-knows-where or OP MC. Powers are well explained and characters are also nice. Shows status check just enough unlike some others that shows it once in beginning and never again like they swore to it.

I DON'T CARE about ANYONE that calls mc a wimp or a vegetable about girls. There is NO instant unconditional love that leads to 30 woman for 1 man harem, there is no loli, there is no "you stronk les kiss and do the deed"; but there is a LIKING in the making, mc and the girl are just shy about it. (Don't ask me their names I forgor:oooo:after reading 39 chapters in a row).:pacman:

Also I'm not throwing bs to other isekai's, I like them atleast as (yea I forgor the title too:meguuusad:) this one

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting some decent isekai story and good pacing with it, and this one does it just right. No powers that came from who-knows-where or OP MC. Powers are well explained and characters are also nice. Shows status check just enough unlike some others that shows it once in beginning and never again like they swore to it.

I DON'T CARE about ANYONE that calls mc a wimp or a vegetable about girls. There is NO instant unconditional love that leads to 30 woman for 1 man harem, there is no loli, there is no "you stronk les kiss and do the deed"; but there is a LIKING in the making, mc and the girl are just shy about it. (Don't ask me their names I forgor:oooo:after reading 39 chapters in a row).:pacman:

Also I'm not throwing bs to other isekai's, I like them atleast as (yea I forgor the title too:meguuusad:) this one
Can't tell if sarcastic or not :/

I'm sooo hoping that they will go together, after all.
It would be so sad to see them go other ways.

Honestly, all the work of all the groups working on this... makes it totally worthwhile, not to mention the story is such a sweet one. It's NOT about being a "hero" or some such being overpowered... at least not yet. The MC is just doing what he can to survive and have fun doing it. And we get to follow along, wishing we were there.

Dex-chan lover
I‘m not saying this story would be better or worse with a harem. I’m just passing by :3

Dex-chan lover
I'm still a little unsure whether there will be a harem or it will just be that magician, but I'm hoping for a harem, I'm sorry but I like harems (when well developed, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread