Isekai wo Denma dake de Ikinuku

Aggregator gang
the standards to get a manga serialization are getting lower, like netflix.

Me after seeing the cover, reading the title and description and then realizing this is a real serialized isekai trash manga
5u69LPe.gif

*HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON WITH PREJUDICE*

Double-page supporter
@Khri_na He must go on a legendary quest to retrieve batteries for his Sexcalibur, so that he may embarrass both himself and everyone reading this manga further.

That or it has infinite charge because BS Isekai plot.

This is so bad that it circles back to being good and it KEEPS circling a full 360 degrees into bottom-of-the-barrel garbage. I'm amazed and not in a good way. It's not even that unique, Blade Dance has a similar premise but is way better in every aspect.

Dex-chan lover
The demon lord must have a giant dildo and the duel will be based on the most squirts achieved or we riot.

Double-page supporter
This isn't even the worst sex based isekai I have seen. You read that and I wrote that, what the fuck we doing with our lives, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@LokiAsengott

true. I have seen japanese novels in the isekai genre where the MC reincarnates as the spa, a vending machine, a sword, a backpack, the armor of a female hero, etc. ... so I guess this is pretty mild in that he ain't a vibrator.

Users who are viewing this thread