Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Reboot

Contributor
On one hand, I understand that the alphapolis raws are this small, but there's plenty of gear to make it readable, such as waifu2x and whatnot. It's be a bit grainy but it's a major improvement. You could also check scanlator sites for someone willingmto scan the raws.

Power Uploader
real nice job. ty ainsley-san. and quality is fine. these geys are probably reading with 10/20 vision. keep up the good work

Thanks for picking up this series!! I like this one!

Oh, and by the way, perhaps my eyes are just better than most, but I didn’t have any problem reading it with the sizing.

@depzdai because zooming it in generally makex text bigger which is easier to read.

granted the comic when you get raws like that should have a waifux2 pass or one of the other ai upscalers, the results are never perfect but they do tend to look better then just leaving everything small as hell.

@GrimGriefer
Yes, perfect solution for current year in the age of 4k monitors.
Or scanlator could upscale scans to x1200 or something to begin with, so we at least could see the text. I'm not even talking about things like waifu2x or whatnot, but simple photoshop upscale before typesetting, like https://mangadex.org/group/2044/uxtef-s-translations doing.

Power Uploader
thanks btw, but you might want to try enlarge the raw with photoshop or other @AinsT1ck

images

Users who are viewing this thread