Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Truth Of This World

Double-page supporter
Ok so this is ass cheese but the idea of someone creating the various races to specialize in various areas is really fuckin cool

Fed-Kun's army
Seems the plot has regained a foothold. Last couple chapters felt like complete random events to me. Was hoping not to drop this one but it looks like I won't.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying but science and magic are not different kinds of powers.
If magic were to be real it would be just as much a branch of science as physics or biology.

Dex-chan lover
To be completely fair, Magic is just Science that hasn't been explained yet/cannot currently be explained.

Double-page supporter
This still feels very sudden - is this what happens in the novel?

I think they did a decent job of foreshadowing it to me. With the constant flashbacks to an earthlike city but hyper advanced and somehow with magic. This is just confirming it.

Supporter
I liked this story a lot more when it was just about a boy and a wolf-girl being lovey-dovey while traveling around the world. End of the world/ancient prophecy plots are basically scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to interesting ideas.

Dex-chan lover
@mnmega What do you mean sudden? They teased by bits that their world and our current world are connected long ago.
Now we got the full story.
@TrapCard113 Agreed. I'm liking the series more at least they tried to make it different than a thousands of isekai/fantasy stories out there.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a future of the world. Introduce magic of that caliber, and you're asking for a giant being to eat you.

Fed-Kun's army
Bullshit wyverns for war? That would be a huge step back maschines > organics always... also i wanna see this beast surviving when nukes rain down on him ^^

Contributor
'Tis a shame this went off on a 'saving the world' plot when it was perfectly fine as a traveling male-female pair type of adventure-romance story with just Evan and Sera.

Users who are viewing this thread