Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 51 - Palle's Lesson

Dex-chan lover
also, how does MC not know how to use wide area spells? He's used area effect spells many times. I don't get how magic works in this universe.

and fuck that brother, he's a complete ass. I'm an older brother, and the only thing I want for my sibling is success and happiness. We have never competed.

Dex-chan lover
"Bigger brother!!"
"Smaller brother!!"
Sounds like it came from someone who never had a brother/sister interaction before. Why not just use "Onii-san" and "Nii-san" if it came from the youngest sister? One-to-one direct translation, if this is the correct term for it, sounds stiff if it was spoken as a real conversation.
Anyway, thanks for the upload, and the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine still being in a university you struggled to get into through your own effort instead of using your father's influence. When you're about to give your thesis presentation you're told that your little brother was appointed to a top position at the National Health organization by the ruler of the country themselves without even going to school, has created many groundbreaking inventions, and is running their own business in less than a year.

Would you feel like finishing up your school work and graduating; that all the blood, sweat, and tears you put in are still worth something? The parents did the right thing by shutting the fuck up about it, there's no need to crush the elder son's spirit for no reason.
The problem is that he's an immense pompous egotist dick and asshole about it to his younger siblings, with his training basically being physical abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A homing function, quite a thing if I say, it will bring the caster more time to cast the next wave of homing attack again till the enemy down or his/her magic down first...
@.@...

Group Leader
"palle" -> same spell as "pâle" -> another french word for "sick"... damn, author-san did his french studies well...
Ugh seriously? Let me guess, we're supposed to forgive him acting like this because of that (rolls eyes)
who said to forgive him?
understanding someone's situation ≠ forgive someone

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm..this ch seems to be short. You sure there’s no 2nd half of the ch just lying on the bench somewhere?

Dex-chan lover
Well. Falma does need some combat training anyway. I mean, the pharmacy got wrecked in his last battle by nuking the enemy. Not really an ideal tactic on the battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
I love that the older brother is so awful and hated that everyone's forgotten his hint at having a deadly disease last chapter. He'll either be saved by the MC or straight up be given a death sentence to advance the plot (I feel like some authors get bored and just kill a side character off around this time).

Dex-chan lover
I love that the older brother is so awful and hated that everyone's forgotten his hint at having a deadly disease last chapter. He'll either be saved by the MC or straight up be given a death sentence to advance the plot (I feel like some authors get bored and just kill a side character off around this time).
Yeah because the deadly disease is a great excuse for being a dick in the guise of training. I definitely did forget the deadly disease bit, but that really doesn't excuse this extra spartan training session.

Calling the MC cowardly for evading the fucking ice daggers that can't be nullified... Sure it gives the MC a reason to think about more defensive magics, but i still still don't give this training method or his personality a green light.

Double-page supporter
This long, drawn out misunderstanding with the brother is probably the single worst thing in this manga and I just know it's going to resolve itself in the most overblown, melodramatic way possible come a few chapters. Him being so clueless of everything regarding his younger siblings he supposedly loves so much really undermines his character, especially with him being valedictorian in a top school.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine still being in a university you struggled to get into through your own effort instead of using your father's influence. When you're about to give your thesis presentation you're told that your little brother was appointed to a top position at the National Health organization by the ruler of the country themselves without even going to school, has created many groundbreaking inventions, and is running their own business in less than a year.

Would you feel like finishing up your school work and graduating; that all the blood, sweat, and tears you put in are still worth something? The parents did the right thing by shutting the fuck up about it, there's no need to crush the elder son's spirit for no reason.
People with that kind of weak minded thinking are really just pathetic. Why can't they just be happy for other people? I have my own life to live, I'm not going to waste my time or energy worrying about things I have zero control over. Why should I be jealous of other people's accomplishments? I would be extremely happy and proud for my brother. I would also worry about myself and taking care of what's best for me. If you are so petty that you can't finish school, get the job you want, etc., because of the accomplishments of others, then frankly, you deserve whatever shit life you end up leading.

Dex-chan lover
He's so wanted by the younger ones...

It's not a cowardly move to keep running unless you're running away from the duel.

The parents did the right thing by shutting the fuck up about it, there's no need to crush the elder son's spirit for no reason.
I agree with that in a sense, although I dislike lies generally, even by omission, and secrets tend to go over worse the later they're revealed.

And how that brother acts is a good point for telling him.

Why should I be jealous of other people's accomplishments?
Other than romantical relationships, that's probably the most common thing to be jealous of. Not saying you should, but it is what it is.

Group Leader
"Bigger brother!!"
"Smaller brother!!"
Sounds like it came from someone who never had a brother/sister interaction before. Why not just use "Onii-san" and "Nii-san" if it came from the youngest sister? One-to-one direct translation, if this is the correct term for it, sounds stiff if it was spoken as a real conversation.
Anyway, thanks for the upload, and the scanlation.
She calls them big brother (兄上 / aniue) and small big brother (小さい兄上 / chiisai aniue) in japanese.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread