Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 51 - Palle's Lesson

Dex-chan lover
i didn't realize this was still going on
every "big bro's training" chapter are infuriating
well, i suppose it's good practice for any future enemies that would actively be malicious against him lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

It’s quite ridiculous that the eldest son still hasn’t figured out that his lil bro is already a royal pharmacist with achievements beyond his father (albeit there is some excuse that he was studying abroad, which is quite legit). Also equally ridiculous is the parents who decided to keep quiet about.

Since he’s gonna stick around now, I imagine(/hope) there’s gonna be a humbling soon. (Otherwise it’s getting silly as it means the capital itself is trying to hide Falma’s achievements from one person.)
It’ll be interesting to see his reaction because he means well, albeit his method is rough and ridiculous.
that excuse isn't really legit though, when considering how long time has passed, the fact that the empress has been throwing out declarations concerning him, that he has had time to train up plenty of ppl as pharmacists himself, and changing curriculums + inventing equipment the students had to then get trained on etc.

I'm mostly confused why he just pretends to be helpless in that battle. He could simply use his overwhelming magic staff to blow away all water from even getting close to him, and similarly drown his brother.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this douche so much already lol. His smug face is so punchable.
I imagine the story will make him out to be a caring brother or some shit later on, but man, I will still fucking hate him
Well... the guy was coughing out blood last chapter and saying how he must not die since Falma and Blanche are still young. Feels like he's giving them tough love to prepare them for the future.

Dex-chan lover
Its time to faint palle-kun, so we can know what disease you have rn

Dex-chan lover
Well seems falma is already learning something so the lesson is going well? If he lives that is :pacman:

Fed-Kun's army
Can we please just have 1 "big sibling" training session where the op younger sibling just nukes the pompous douche Canoe?

Dex-chan lover
I do think Palle is getting serious here because he has a sickness. He wants to toughen up Falma so if something ever happens to him he can replace him as the successor.

To be fair, weren't the old Falma was a crybaby and slightly timid. Maybe it's because of that. Palle has his training arcs and more dire because of the situation he is facing

Its definitely not out of malice.

Users who are viewing this thread