Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 53 - Palle's Intention

Dex-chan lover
He's so traumatised by his brother.

She's enjoying roasting him.

Until one of them is down. Well, she just has to wait long enough.

As we know, flowers are effective against ladies.

They're both hypocrites, calling each other out for not listening and just making assumptions.

Oh, noes, huge reveal. He's patient.

He is an old(er) man inside.
Being more mature than those two isn't exactly hard.

Dex-chan lover
I see you "You're so stubborn and won't even listen to others" and raise you a
j3f7wc6.png

(just ignore bottom half about bringing 10 times more guys)

Dex-chan lover
Being more mature than those two isn't exactly hard.

In this case, I would say It’s more about communication skill in conveying surprising facts and not just being mature.

Falma has to reveal he is a top class pharmacist in a professional way so he can diagnose Palle (not revealing means Palle may not know if he can trust the resulting diagnosis). Or if Palle got slighted he might run off.
After that share his analysis (of a potentially fatal illness) in a way that Palle can accept as correct, otherwise he might not heed the advice/take the treatment.

IMO, both in combination is very difficult since Palle has intentionally hide his illness from his family and by extension, Falma. And Falma was originally a researcher not a doctor.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mention before, but the thing that I find stupid? It's not that Falta didn't use his powers on his brother, but that he don't use it at all out of work.

Hear me out, dude literally knows how there's a bunch of diseases that can catch you by surprise even with modern medicine, which makes them even more dangerous to the era he reincarnated, if it was me I would be using my power all the fucking time just to make sure nobody is sick, at bare minimum with my family and important people in my life, he literally just need to look at them for a fucking minute to know if there's anything wrong.

Typical shitty japanese writing where they never really use the powers to its fful potential :angery:

it's stuff like this which makes me question Eleonore's concern at the beginning of the series about Falma using up all of his magic for the rest of his life in that one singular attack. not that I thought that idea made too much sense as much of a concern in general, if people are able to study and practice and teach for a lifetime. these two here are just casually doing huge displays of power and this doesn't even seem to be uncommon between them. not like she can assume Falma might have low potential either given his lineage (if cap, if that's even measurable, is inheritable)

Users who are viewing this thread