Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Pharmacist’s revival and the Other World

Fed-Kun's army
The original world was rather interesting; would've been neat to see the aftermath or if his following tried to figure out his research.

Aggregator gang
Lichtenberg figures here look just like a tattoo. Now I want to be hit by lightning.

Group Leader
why do i feel like First God is his Sister?

Farmer God

MC checked and found that He didn't died yet and he is alive and just sleeping peacefully in real world.

Dex-chan lover
A genuine back story with this much knowledge, this man looks promising. I don't think the constitution of this world's human are the same as they can do these magic stuff

Dex-chan lover
I haven't reread the first chapter since i had my kids.

But now i cant stop crying on page 10.

page 10 legit made me consider becoming a pharmacist, the feels man ( T ^ T )

Dex-chan lover
Intrigued the author adds things like the specific cause of death, and the term for the lightning marks. Shows a bit of specialized knowledge and or research, which both go a bit above and beyond.

Expectations kinda low because isekais are isekais, but seems potentially a cut above.

If he didnt believe in god, then he is not really research. cause his situation cant be explained by research alone.

Why, why do I have a feeling that his sister was reincarnated as Lotte, although she didn't bring the memories with her.

pharmacists don't create medicine...
chemists and researchers do.

pharmd only allows you to prescribe/dispense drugs

also if you've already created miracle drugs then why are you still trying to complete your thesis for a degree?

Users who are viewing this thread