Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Lotte's Hiccups

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Falma doesn't have a single joking bone in his body, really. His mind was, is, and will be full of nothing but medical knowledge and progress.

Dex-chan lover
when your brother goes to church to pray to God, but you are God...

i didn't know you could stop hiccup that way.. i just only try to hold my breathing or just glug a water.

Dex-chan lover
i really dislike the brother, he's been a complete dick since he was introduced and it doesn't seem like he'll change any time soon especially seeing as Falma wants to not reveal anything about himself or his accomplishments to him brother...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Really curious how will he deal with that brother of his.

@Doomer he got a reason to be hard with falma. He's actually

dying because

of

cancer and want to make sure falma grown enough to be next heir

Well, it's because both hiding their secret.

Dex-chan lover
@Deonepiece: Actually the part you mentioned happens later, and Falma's brother himself doesn't even know about it yet at this point of the story.

The reason the brother is hard on Falma and his younger sister, is because he is like that (it has nothing to do with what you mentioned).
Remember, Falma's sister was already afraid of the older brother, because he trained and treated them pretty hard since childhood (its already been mentioned before).

Double-page supporter
The thing is... the vagus extends up to the rectum. The most effective way to cure hiccups is to stimulate your butt. But I don't think Lotte would have accepted. :V

Supporter
thanks for the chapter. page 6 might have the wrong name in the center (right) slot though?

When I got hiccups, I just held my breath then drank a glass of water. Always work for me...

Users who are viewing this thread