Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2 - The arrival of the Bubonic Plague

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation!
Sorry, but I'm gonna ship the queen and MC's brother.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really look for it, but I noticed several errors this chapter: mc has a shadow in nearly every panel his feet are shown.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryougi ah, I don't remember that (way too long ago, so its pretty understandable), but I do remember wondering from the start why he wouldn't have a shadow when he isn't in a state of undress. But if cloaks gives shadows that normal clothes doesn't, I guess it is because he prefers being skyclad, and thus has normally been wearing transparently thin clothes.

🤔🤔🤔A frequence visitor of the pharmecythat has been buying drugs...i wonder if the old guy with connection to sailors has anything to do with that...🤔🤔🤔

I backtracked to check because I barely remember about it too, it's the necklace that gives his shadow back, chp15 pg16. He wears it under his clothes too, which is shown that he's still wearing it when he undressed.
T16.png

Dex-chan lover
"One page of history"
I don't know about Japan but from what I remember from history class, the plague was a bit more than a single page in the book.
One of the most deadly events in Europe before WWI

Contributor
It's been a while since I read the novel, but I think it's still a good arc or two aways.

Dex-chan lover
@saifors yeah me neither. from what i know the bubonic plague hit China HARD. it's been suggested by some people that that's where it came from, if not central asia. from what i found so far though it doesn't seem japan and korea were affected with SPECIFICALLY the black death. apparently there were 3 bubonic plagues (Black Death is the 2nd one) and the 3rd one hit japan

Rei

Thanks for the chapter.
"Set up mouse traps with rat poisons"
Wouldn't killing the rat faster with poisons just make the fleas on it 'jump ship' sooner and help spread it quicker...

Users who are viewing this thread