Isekai Yakkyoku

@Catlover14: I bet on two possibilities - 1. A girl with psycological/mental problems (and so named as "possessed" but without having real demon possession); 2. It's her sister (or another person) reincarned.

Dex-chan lover
So far he has been curing natural ailments with the aid of magic. Now we see what might be a medical condition that exists only the a world of magic. I like where this is going.

People with psychosis, schizofrenia and other similar psychiatric ailments were often thought to be possesed by the devil, so @caretaker 's theory may be very accurate, but this is a manga/novel taking place in a magic imbued world so it could even be an elemental or "the raw spirits of the elements" or whatever

Aggregator gang
"Listen plebs, you didn't see anything here. I'm human and totally NOT GOD. If you say anything, I'll curse you!" *While doing a yakuza face*

Dex-chan lover
Just normal everyday 12 YO pharmacist that can perform surgery.= Doogie Houser.

Double-page supporter
Alright, First of all, Baroness Le Roux was hot asf, and second of all, that was the most reasonable reaction to science contradicting superstition from a religious official I've ever seen, that guy should be pope.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234
If God was real and He came to Earth to commune with humans He would likely be killed by humans in the name of their God, as anything else would be blasphemy.

I wasn't expecting much, but this is actually really good. It's also one of the only isekai's I've read that don't treat the people of the other world as stupid just because they don't have modern knowledge. Definitely following this.

Ah, fully hit my prediction: physical psycosis (probabilly born from a genetic flaw?). Nothing supernatural, but reprise of one of the dark page of our history.

Group Leader
I thought it would be boring after he started making sunscreen but thankfully the latest chapters have been good.

Double-page supporter
"Hello? Is this the Herb shop? Herb? You in here, buddy?" - Pokemon Rusty: Season 3 Episode 5

Users who are viewing this thread