Isekai Yakkyoku

I can't help but laugh when I see people bitching about the story of a manga with the Isekai, Fantasy and Supernatural tags for It not being "realistic" enough.. LOL
Specially when It's about a story that It's actually surprisingly realistic If compared to most of the same genre. :u
Anyways, this is way better than I expected! And although the Action and Adventure are almost nonexistent so far, I didn't feel bored reading It. :eek:

Double-page supporter
Oh my god, we get it already, the MC is morally superior to Buddha and Jesus combined, just shut up and get to the hot chicks and doctoring.

Group Leader
Medicine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
s20.png

at the rate this manga is going i doubt i can finish this. either i die of lung cancer 1st or the author dies first.

Group Leader
FWIW, this was the third chapter of volume 4. Amazon JP shows six volumes published as of March 2018, and the last few volumes published on a yearly basis. There is no indication from that site as to whether or not the series has completed yet, and the people on MangaUpdates didn't even know about volumes 4-6 yet.

Judging from the comments on Amazon JP, one of the major plot points going forward may be about the precise nature of his gift.

UPDATE: It turns out the six volumes I found were the light novel. The manga itself is nowhere near as far along.

Aggregator gang
@rpapo I don't know about the manga, but the original webnovel still being updated although its monthly, it might be because the author has to research about the materials that she is going to write and also because she also a medicinal researcher herself.

If only the pharmaceutical companies could follow in Falma's example, cheap medicine is a thing we can only dream of.

@dim1 Well real pharmacies can't "synthetize" meds out of thin air hahaha, but they should be in general cheaper i back you on that, also you should know that the newest "patent" meds are so costly because they fund the research with millions which may not even bring anything good... money rules everything

Dex-chan lover
@dim1 Supposedly India is aware of the BigPharma scam so medicine is awfully cheap there, though I don't know if the price is a piece of bread.

it would be much easier if i have TB.... but nope, karma is a bitch. don't start to smoke man. trust me it is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread