Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 1.1 - The Plant Goddess

Aggregator gang
Yeah, this days theres way too many clone mangas. But I myself im reading two clones (idek which one came first to see which one is the clone) and both quickly shifted from the same route. I mean yeah there are elements alike but at least storytelling wise are different and i'm enjoying both. So, although i kinda dislike a clone from nonbiri nouka i'll give it a shot.
Much like Hollywood, you get to a point where plots have all been hashed out. I mean, look how many movies came out that bear a resemblance to Battle Royale, The Hunger Games being just one. It takes someone thinking beyond the box to make the next 'Matrix' or 'Pulp Fiction'.
Hell, I came up with an idea for a sci-fi story, started fleshing it out in my brain, then talked to an author friend of mine who is big into sci-fi and he just blinks and goes: "That's 'The Martian' (which hadn't become a movie or mainstream yet)." I came up with most of the plot without ever having heard of it.
Then you have movie and publishing companies who refuse to step out of what is popular, which demands artists make clones of existing popular books.

Dex-chan lover
well now his old family left without any man to support them as the gods said he's the one that support that family after the dad gone
Maybe after those siblings die the goddess will help them or something?
Maybe she even helped the dead parents. Who knows? Since she can't interfere while they're alive.

I also thought of how those siblings would starve, but the two sisters seem like they're both adult age by then.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it's a near clone of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka. How original... guess the upshot is that the chapters appear to be longer then 5 to 9 pages atleast...
I first thought that it was starting a bit similar.
Then the goddess brought out the staff and explained it... and I thought "not just similar, that's exactly the same setup".
Let's see if it develops any differently...

Much like Hollywood, you get to a point where plots have all been hashed out. I mean, look how many movies came out that bear a resemblance to Battle Royale, The Hunger Games being just one. It takes someone thinking beyond the box to make the next 'Matrix' or 'Pulp Fiction'.
Human inspiration isn't born out of nothing. Nothing is 100% original, even the examples you named here.
But there is a whole world of difference between general "inspiration" and straight-up "cloning".

Dex-chan lover
well now his old family left without any man to support them as the gods said he's the one that support that family after the dad gone

AND JUST LIKE THAT, HIS FAMILY IS NOW EVEN MORE DEPRESSED...

There was another isekai where a salaryman is transported, given the situation, and transported back and has thirty days to get his affairs on order. After that he can't go back home for thirty years. So he tells his family that he is moving to America. That means for the next thirty years he won't write, e-mail, call, visit, and none of them can do the same.

For me it's better if MC is an orphan that doesn't devastate the family left behind. At least in this one MC is dead and his family can grieve and move on. The other one MC ignores his relatives for three decades. Doesn't attend funerals, weddings, or graduations. Nothing.

I'm surprised that goddess isn't crosseyed with that leaf hangin between her eyes...

Your brain ignores your nose. So, her brain either ignores the leaf, or she focuses past it.

Dex-chan lover
I thought those were his wife and daughters not all of them being his sisters.

If he worked for his family then why is he not thinking about them now or asking to see/speak to them while he is in that realm or when he transmigrates

Banned
Serious question: What makes one create such a work of fiction? This exact story has been done before multiple times, is there some strange nature/farmer worship in Japan? Is there some agenda behind creating this farming-power isekai over and over? I don't get it

Dex-chan lover
Serious question: What makes one create such a work of fiction? This exact story has been done before multiple times, is there some strange nature/farmer worship in Japan? Is there some agenda behind creating this farming-power isekai over and over? I don't get it
I think it's due to "karoshi". Death by overwork. Makes one wish for a completely opposite lifestyle.
Overworked urban life => laidback rural life.
Just a guess though.

Hmm I was expecting him to wish to say one last thing to his sister's in his original world. Curious if they'll ever be brought up again. If not it may have been better if he was able to say his goodbyes.
I just couldn't enjoy the story because I thought about his family being left behind, they couldn't bring in the plot and leave it without resolution 😭

Arus cant just change the definition, god or not. Bro is dead and thus will be a reincarnation regardless of the method they use. He will be reincarnated as “alive“ in the body he had previously.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it's a near clone of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka. How original... guess the upshot is that the chapters appear to be longer then 5 to 9 pages atleast...
Yeah, this days theres way too many clone mangas. But I myself im reading two clones (idek which one came first to see which one is the clone) and both quickly shifted from the same route. I mean yeah there are elements alike but at least storytelling wise are different and i'm enjoying both. So, although i kinda dislike a clone from nonbiri nouka i'll give it a shot.
Yeah, i was not a huge fan of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.
But im at least going to give it a handful of chapters to convince me its different enough to enjoy.
God knows i read too much trashy stuff anyway so a few more wont matter at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i was not a huge fan of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.
But im at least going to give it a handful of chapters to convince me its different enough to enjoy.
God knows i read too much trashy stuff anyway so a few more wont matter at this point.
Think my biggest issue with Nonbiri Nouka is that each chapter is so short that it either takes forever to resolve an event, or it just gets glossed over because the author can't be bothered.

Yururi Camp least has the page count for something to resolve in a single chapter without trivialize it.

As long as it's not a harem, why not
The first page in chapter one has 3 girls on it, so while it hasn't been confirmed, chances are it might go down that path.

Dex-chan lover
Another farming isekai, eh? bro even got the almighty farming tool like in Isekai Nonbiri Nouka lol

Group Leader
While getting a new chance in another world is something i WOULD BE pissed if i knew a god favors me but only 'helps' me when i die and all i cared is left behind...

Dex-chan lover
While getting a new chance in another world is something i WOULD BE pissed if i knew a god favors me but only 'helps' me when i die and all i cared is left behind...
I don't quite share this feeling, particularly in a polytheist environment.

If gods are free to intervene at will, the result could very well end in a supernatural battleground as their interventions conflict with each other in some aspect. A god of farming wants to ensure someone's peaceful life in the countryside (feels familiar?), but a god of war wants a battleground at the same location. A god of life wants to keep a city healthy, but a god of pestilence wants to spread a plague. It doesn't even need to be a good vs evil conflict as two gods might clash on personal preferences: for example, in a succession bid, a god of love favors the first heir for his charisma and a god of knowledge the second one for his wisdom.

If there are clear rules and limitations on the degree of involvement allowed, that can be fine, but the line would have to be drawn somewhere. For our world, imagine if there are indeed gods, but the line is simply drawn at: nothing obviously supernatural. We wouldn't be able to make the difference unless someone breaks the rules. And that means direct help would only be allowed to help souls who have departed the world.

Group Leader
For me it's better if MC is an orphan that doesn't devastate the family left behind. At least in this one MC is dead and his family can grieve and move on. The other one MC ignores his relatives for three decades. Doesn't attend funerals, weddings, or graduations. Nothing.
Yeah bro we all know these authors are like: "HEY PAL IMAGINE HAVING A HARD ASS LIFE BUT SUDDENLY THAT DON'T MATTER ANYMORE!! YOU GET TO GO TO ANOTHER WORLD WITH CHEATS!!!!"
But all of these are alway just hard escapism. it never appropriately tells what happens with the family and such things left behind, or make the protagonist being resentful of the gods.

I remember one manga that the protagonist was in a crashing airplane and the goddess was just like: "Oh your airplane is gonna fall in like 5 minutes? Everyone in it is gonna die, you will be transmigrated, maybe you could the little girl at your side but that is it"
So he calls his sister that is waiting in the airport and give his farewell to her.
After that it is show 1 time at random that the kid survived and now his sister and her are merching him like a mascot :wtf:

And almost always it's such bland excuses to being giving this chance. Bro repaired a shrine once when he was a kid, now he is today jesus.

Do you remember the name of the manga that the protagonist was given 30 days to settle things? It made me curious to see in detail who this scenario was addressed.
And sorry for the ranting haha.

Dex-chan lover
Do you remember the name of the manga that the protagonist was given 30 days to settle things? It made me curious to see in detail who this scenario was addressed.
Probably this: Risou No Himo Seikatsu
I remember that the MC is summoned to another world with 30 days to settle things on his side after a brief "preview".
Summoned by human magic though, no god involved as far as we know.

Users who are viewing this thread