Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 1.1 - The Plant Goddess

Group Leader
Probably this: Risou No Himo Seikatsu
I remember that the MC is summoned to another world with 30 days to settle things on his side after a brief "preview".
Summoned by human magic though, no god involved as far as we know.
Oh this one, at some point he got forgotten in my 'to read' list, the harem tag doesn't helping it's case...
Thanks for the answer!

Dex-chan lover
Oh this one, at some point he got forgotten in my 'to read' list, the harem tag doesn't helping it's case...
The harem tag isn't that relevant. So far he has one wife, and one serious concubine candidate, despite a lot of pushing by other characters, for political gain.

And the manga overall is much more political than most, but still relatively chill with little action. Or in other words, the conflict is in mostly peaceful politics rather than in action and physical threats. While there are flaws, it's certainly better written than most.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on reread cause I kinda forgot some stuff and the way he's "reincarnated" is actually just transmigrated as he's same age and all that. His sisters are fecked though, even if they have insurance they now have no adult and will probably get all their money taken by some family member that will pretend t o look after them. I assume this series will never answer their fate.

I will say at least they give a better reason he gets a new chance for life but didn't ask to be reincarnated back into his world?

Dex-chan lover
Serious question: What makes one create such a work of fiction? This exact story has been done before multiple times, is there some strange nature/farmer worship in Japan? Is there some agenda behind creating this farming-power isekai over and over? I don't get it
Money, plain and simple. Find what's popular and put just enough spin on it to not be complete plagarism and jump on the cash cow.

Dex-chan lover
I hope his younger sisters don't end up in a hentai where they go into debt and get sent to brothels by the yakuza, while the brother stars in a generic isekai farming harem story :haa:
Anyway, gimme more isekai

Users who are viewing this thread