Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 11 - Fish

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be either "Lady" OR "Ojou-sama"???

Making it makes it weird... because Lady already implies "sama"

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see them without their usual clothes. They wear them all the time, whether they hunt, farm or sleep.
Carmilla handles roughing it well. It's like she's on vacation.
Demons respect and listen to those who can beat the crap out of them, so this show of force is basically like saying hello.

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost amazed they're washing by hand, and not with some tool he magicked up.

Good going catching three fishes in each hand. She's OP on a different level.

Generally, don't swat at bees or wasps. They're usually not aggressive while searching for food, but hitting them might agitate them. Just brushing them aside is usually enough.

Wouldn't be that hard to find him.

If that's what you count as, "the ecosystem being disrupted," then picking any plants would do the same. Or hunt. Or build your home. Everything you do affects a lot of other things.

Then they randomly got access to honey. Which means they're unlike any real hornets, as very few species produce honey, mostly bees and no hornets. And since they apparently aid with pollination, they're probably closer equivalent to bees.

Their AA defence is very effective.

There's gunna be fuckin loads of the hornets
Imagine the sound. Regular beehives are fairly quiet, but those bees are a little bit smaller. Though since this is the queen, I wonder how large the workers are.

Carmilla handles roughing it well. It's like she's on vacation.
That's probably not far from how it actually is.

Dex-chan lover
If that's what you count as, "the ecosystem being disrupted," then picking any plants would do the same.
Well, you have to be mindful of the so called 'keystone species' which have a disproportionately large impact on local environments. Those should not be disturbed carelessly.

Dex-chan lover
You knew as soon as you saw the maid, either the plants would get her or the Wasps would be about to swarm.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you have to be mindful of the so called 'keystone species' which have a disproportionately large impact on local environments. Those should not be disturbed carelessly.
Yeah, all is not equal. First species I think of when it comes to keystone species is the beaver. They're always in that role.

But this wasn't exactly a large impact, since it's about a single specimen and they're not in a small ecosystem.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the sound. Regular beehives are fairly quiet, but those bees are a little bit smaller. Though since this is the queen, I wonder how large the workers are.
My only thought is the wasp queen was silent enough not to be noticed by anyone until she spoke up, so noise level shouldn't be much of an issue.

Dex-chan lover
The bees kind of felt hamfisted in, but THOSE ARE UNNECESSARILY LARGE BEES JESUS CHRIST. Imagine the sound of a whole hive of those things nearby. It'd be hell on your ears. The maid getting swatted down was a funny way to end the chapter.

Double-page supporter
They can just keep using the vine plant gag and I will be happy. Vine plant is killing it in home defense.

Dex-chan lover
Properly into double digit chapters and Rentt hasn't been turned into a girl. Impressive, but how long will it last?

Dex-chan lover
Outta everything, they chose to call her "Lady-Sama" ;-;

Dex-chan lover
oh hey Plant buddy you had Neighbors(?)
well whats some more members to the farm afterall we cant have a fantasy farm without Honey bees... Hornets?

Wasp Mimic Bee are bees that look like Wasps. :worry:
And are one of the few things in Australia that does NOT want to kill you.:fml:

Users who are viewing this thread