Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 4 - Bath Time And The Injured Elf

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ever since he made his house just like that with a big of magic. I'm just in disbelief he has to work at anything.
Like he can make a full modern house, but not a good bath ?
He had to use the golem to make a basement somehow ?
He can make baskets and buckets, but not a fishing line ?
Yeah, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Have they already forgotten everytime he grows stuff it depletes the soil? Like if he wants the trees he has no reason to grow them fully then fix said soil cause farmed land doesn't just miraculously regain minerals and the like......

Dex-chan lover
"Since it's a plant I can handle it with ease. Weed removal is such a  breeze."

Unintentionally rhyming?

Dex-chan lover
On reread, how come his grand parents didn't take custody of them? He talks in past tense which just makes me question how old was he when he died? If he was say 20 when the parents died then their grandparents would have been 60-80yrs old. Another dumb thing here this writing reveals is author hasn't thought of anything properly. If MC was always so busy post parents dying then when in the feck did he learn all this stuff he keeps pulling from his ass? If it was when he was way younger then he'd never remember this level of details.

Another thing is when he makes these extension tree's for mobility how come it isn't absolutely raping the soil of nutrients? When he grew basic greens they absolutely destroyed the soil but giant trees apparently do nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread