Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 9.2 - Butt-Spanking Technique

Dex-chan lover
Bro actually told her to drop trow and spanked her ass raw without pussyfooting around like a coward who just saw a bare butt for the first time. I swear, this dude's a good MC.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said in the previous chapter...
errd20kaokd41.webp

Dex-chan lover
Butt-spanking that's "illegal" in most parts already, right?
They're in a might-makes-right kingdom, and he literally beat her up to get the right to do it. Pretty sure it's legal.

He was also talking about older generations. Making it illegal is relatively recent, and there are a lot of places that haven't taken that route yet.

Dex-chan lover
I mean fanservice aside i'm surprised spanking would just be a thing among JP families versus western (or the stereotypical "if you make worse than Bs on ur report card we'll disown you")

Dex-chan lover
I mean fanservice aside i'm surprised spanking would just be a thing among JP families versus western (or the stereotypical "if you make worse than Bs on ur report card we'll disown you")
Cultural dependent. Some cultures endorse stoning(as in beaten to death with stones), while others only allow corporal punishment. Conversely there are some places in Europe like Sweden where most forms of physical punishment are against the law punishable by fines and jail time.

I'm not fully sure what the laws are in Japan, but believe they do allow spanking within reason, much like the USA.

Dex-chan lover
Sees chapter title: April Fools?
After reading first half: Not April Fools.
After fingering her bare tail: Lewd April Fools edition?

Dex-chan lover
Butt-spanking that's "illegal" in most parts already, right?
asia in general doesn't consider it illegal, its a form of discipline that has worked for a long time
that said there's a clear line between discipline and abuse which you can be jailed for, but butt spanking if made in the form like this or a belt is generally not illegal

Fed-Kun's army
A technique so ancient, me, my father, his father, his father's father, and all my ancestors were all subject to it.

Users who are viewing this thread