Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 52 - And to the Duel

Dex-chan lover
@TheDefend are you offering?:unsure:

any tips for sound effects, in some cases I want to translate them, other times they don't fit style wise translated.

Also I am using Krita for some short edits, but I could knuckle down and redraw thing if people want?
Using google, bing, and DeepL translations to make it a readable as possible, first timer sorry y'all:nyoron:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To have the siblings say "defeat?" and point to anyone should send a shiver down the spine of the one being pointed at. I felt it with a smile on my face and I'm only just reading. He's done for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Edit: they repeat it, they are eager to go. He's dead already!
Edit 2:
what a let down :confused: I though the kids would get to have some fun playing with the little kitty.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ew a "nice guy" just because you do something for someone does not entitle you to a romantic relationship :shamihuh:
begone incel, take a hint
In human terms, I wouldn't even call that being nice. He's just being arrogantly entitled, because he thinks he was doing something nice for Kana. And now he also thinks she owes him for it.

Of course Beastmen may have a different perception of it, ie, the strongest leading the pack, weaker ones follow because that's how a pack functions, etc. May work for animals but doesn't make it right here, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread