Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 52 - And to the Duel

Dex-chan lover
@TheDefend are you offering?:unsure:

any tips for sound effects, in some cases I want to translate them, other times they don't fit style wise translated.

Also I am using Krita for some short edits, but I could knuckle down and redraw thing if people want?
Using google, bing, and DeepL translations to make it a readable as possible, first timer sorry y'all:nyoron:
you could setup a discord and see who wants to help that way by linking it at the end of chapters, if you want I can probably help with qc/proofreading

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe he's fuckin' dead ... nah, just joshin' ya. Considering it's Takumi dealing the blow, it's more unbelievable that the bastard didn't die.

Dex-chan lover
might have been pointed out already but page 17: Takumi says he was with his "kids" IDK what the OG said but I think "siblings" would fit better there. Seeing as thats how they view each other

Dex-chan lover
Why yes, Takumi is a duly empowered representative of the god of air. His air magic reigns supreme.
And don't worry, the beastman is still alive. It isn't the kind of manga where protagonists leave a trail of corpses behind them.

Elf wifu acquired?
This is not that kind of manga. Even though a lot of readers think the twins need a mother figure.

Double-page supporter
What is Takumi's rank?

I believe he was given A rank for the Viper Subjugation in the beginning. kids were given C or D ranked and their party is B ranked, hope that makes sense.

Takami is only an A rank since it is the highest a single guild master may assign. The guild master in Seelin Town said "I can only promote an adventurer to A rank it would be impossible to raise your rank any higher as yuou would need the support of multiple guild masters. He was the one who also promoted the twins to D rank which when averaged makes the White Wings total strength C rank which allows them to take on B rank request. However, based on his strength and skills he and the twins are actually S or SS rank.

Users who are viewing this thread