Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 53 - Mystery of Heredity

Dex-chan lover
I think you'd benefit from a skilled proof reader. Its overall digestible, but some of the grammar gets jumbled, leading to funky dialogue. I could do a look over of the next chapter before its uploaded to see if its good to go, if ur interested. LMK and thx for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and for continuing to TL this.

I just got caught up to the latest EN translated chapter of this manga adap, but isn't this one going to get an anime adap soon?

Dex-chan lover
@DiscountJoJo I did set up the discord just for that thank you, but the more the merrier!

without looking my guesses are pages 9, 12, 13, 18 are funky
page nine looked fine, I couldn't tell you off the cuff that theres anything specifically wrong with it without checking the literal translations. Page 12 looked the roughest.

Again though even with the slight jank its more than passable and I think most could probably understand whats trying to be said with a bit of thought put into it. Solid TLs overall yo

Aggregator gang
What the hell, King's Landing? Does the King of the Kingdom own a dragon or something?

Dex-chan lover
The parents shouldn't deal with their children's love life logic, is retarded. If it's a healthy relationship, yeah, ok. But how that beast was acting, no, that's when you bust out the shotgun.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
"it's not right for the parents to interfere in their children's love life"

My dude, that was a stalker. Not her boyfriend. What the hell are you on about? This is exactly the time where the support-network should step in and help safeguard her.
Not go "oh, but she actually wants it deep down, all girls like all types of affection~" until a rape happens and they go "eh, it wouldn't have happened if she didn't want it. Surprised my daughter was such a slut though~ And now she is even trying to complain about it, she should grow up and take responsibilities for things she decided to do out of passion~"
The parents shouldn't deal with their children's love life logic, is retarded. If it's a healthy relationship, yeah, ok. But how that beast was acting, no, that's when you bust out the shotgun.

Thanks for the TL
this-^ And not for a shotgun wedding.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU for the update on this and willingness to improve, Best of luck and hope it continues..

Users who are viewing this thread