Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - A New Friend!

Double-page supporter
What is it with isekais and always setting the world as a place that's stuck in old ways and never able to progress anything until the MC comes. Like really? No progression in food for centuries? You're telling me that there is not a single cook in that entire damned world that doesn't go outside just using salt as a seasoning?!

It's either cooking, or social reforms, or agricultural changes, or etc etc etc, isekai authors always make it seem like people of long ago were just dumbasses who don't know how to progress unless some rando fucking japanese kid ends up isekai'ed into their world and introduces them to these "revolutionary" new ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Vector, you're supposed to catch the ball, not murder people!
ohyou.jpg

Ah, that one time when your cat brings you a dead human body...such a good kitty😌😝

Dex-chan lover
2 kitties, a puppy, and a bird. He's not raising a zoo, he's gathering a family.

Yay it updated! This manga is just too cute, it gives me so many feels!

Dex-chan lover
imagine playing fetch with your dog and your dog incidentally brought your potential waifu lmao

It's not a zoo, it's an entire circus...

What kind of god throws their problems and incompetence on some kid unable to even think about the word "no" ?

Dex-chan lover
@Sliiime
Gods bound by enough red tape that they genuinely can't partake directly in the world's affairs?

And can't partake without causing cataclysmic destruction due to their nature overwhelming the area they fully manifest in?

For example hurricanes being formed at devastating rate to the point of total destruction if the wind god fully manifested his existence in the physical realm.

That's my guess atl

Users who are viewing this thread