Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - 56TH JOURNEY: The royal family is coming!

If someone is going to translate a manga with this low of effort they should at least pick something that has a 0% chance of translation and has no previously translated chapters. This isn't just a skill issue this is also about as lazy as it gets. Because of translations like this if someone else with any standards picks it up they have to re-translate the chapters while getting little to recognition because people have already "read" the chapter. This kind of thing is just barely above a troll.

Fed-Kun's army
If someone is going to translate a manga with this low of effort they should at least pick something that has a 0% chance of translation and has no previously translated chapters. This isn't just a skill issue this is also about as lazy as it gets. Because of translations like this if someone else with any standards picks it up they have to re-translate the chapters while getting little to recognition because people have already "read" the chapter. This kind of thing is just barely above a troll.
the trick is to block the trash translator as they will never improve even 20 years from now if they still make post it will be like that of a toddler that learned what MTL translations were for the first time

Double-page supporter
I don't mean to undermine an attempt and effort to translate a good manga, but this reminds me of rightdark scans.
I am hoping that those who TL'ed this had good intentions and I hope we don't see a 'please donate' or 'please read more chapters in our website' after they churn out more of these poorly QA'ed chapters.
Might be worse than Rightdark which is saying a whole lot. I had to stop "reading" because it wasn't making sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty meme-ish translation...

Seriously, what are the Knights of Favonius doing here? Did Teyvat get a dimensional outreach program?

It's definitely this bad on purpose.

Double-page supporter
I won't blame font, the editing or anything else except the translation because this is a free translation. But for the love of GOD, make it understandable and at least better than Google Translate. Using ChatGPT for translation is better than this.

Group Leader
so one can do this much with paint...

PS: べつじんー? = A different person? (because he probably changed his way of speak)

at least it’s better than the previous chapter
I would beg to differ. This one was worse in terms of translation and typesetting, and also basic reading comprehension. As in, the "scanlator" gets confused over who and what is being referred to in a given sentence. This is almost artistically awful, and seems like a first-class example of how not to scanlate.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not gonna finish reading this
Makes my eyes and brain hurt

Double-page supporter
ah yes, no quality control proof readers, shitty scan by snipers as usual

I mean it has been a year so the series is fair game to a new tl team, but this is just ass

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what are the Knights of Favonius doing here? Did Teyvat get a dimensional outreach program?
Since Knights of Favonius are "knights of the west wind" in Japanese, it is very possible for another fantasy universe to have them.
The problem is, there is no such organization in the novel. No knights of Zephyr or knights of Sephiroth either. It clearly should be "Royal knights".
I have to agree - the translation can't be made this bad through automation. Somebody must have done it on purpose.

Double-page supporter
How is this one worse than the last chapter? I'm gonna mark these as read, and wait for an actual update to be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread