Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - 61st Journey: A Journey through the sky to new lands

Power Uploader
How has nobody reported this for low-quality? OP is literally removing parts of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm so use to reading MTL web novels, that I've gotten use to the quirkiness of it and can mentally filter out the lower quality. Also anyone know where I can find the chapters 51-54 since there aren't posted on MangaDex yet?

Dex-chan lover
This guy really can't take a hint? People don't want to read shitty scans! Can't even block him because of the No Group tag...

Dex-chan lover
This guy really can't take a hint? People don't want to read shitty scans! Can't even block him because of the No Group tag...
Don't say that. There is/was (not sure) a scanlation group with that name and their work wasn't egregious like this.

Dex-chan lover

You can block the user himself if you're that bothered by it. Everything he posts and uploads will no longer show for you. You are getting what you paid for, i.e. nothing so you should expect nothing.

Dex-chan lover
You can block the user himself if you're that bothered by it. Everything he posts and uploads will no longer show for you. You are getting what you paid for, i.e. nothing so you should expect nothing.
Except all too often shitty snipers like this have discouraged actual translator groups from continuing their work. Getting "nothing" would be an improvement.

Dex-chan lover
Except all too often shitty snipers like this have discouraged actual translator groups from continuing their work. Getting "nothing" would be an improvement.

But this isn't a snipe. IMO crying about snipers is stupid and pointless as well. If a groups or individual drops a project because they can't handle a little competition in a form of a "snipe," let alone a "shitty snipe," then they were never doing it for a reason outside monetary reasons. Oh no, they aren't getting "donations" so it's not worth doing anymore. If you don't like the translator or group, block them. You will no longer see their posts and uploads so you will be voluntarily be getting nothing so it would be an improvement for people like you. Problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
meh I've read worse. Although I think my memory of that time is a bit hazy due to the migraine I got. then again it was 2000 chapters of a mtl novel so it was expected. I hope the actual translation of that novel reaches that point, so I can continue. I had to stop due to my health. Also it was getting harder to follow.
edit: oh looks like the translation caught up. It has been a good number of years, so I guess that makes sense.
Title: Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World
Hmmm... now what chapter was I on???
oh god don't tell me I have to re... ugh my head. Maybe I should just put this off for now.

Dex-chan lover
this is my final translation here I have to move out the country.
Have you guys sent too many death threats to the translator?
This is not a good translation, but I don't really mind it.
In my experience, it usually makes the actual translator groups actually remember they're holding a translation at all. And they'll suddenly spit out half a dozen chapters they've "forgot" to upload.
Yes, I am bitter about translation groups that bite more manga than they can actually translate regularly.

I normally don't post and try my best to be positive but...
this is my final translation here I have to move out the country. I hope you enjoy reading even though Its sucks some of it.
I hope your move is peaceful. However, "Its sucks some it" is incorrect. It sucks, all of it. I've seen some bad translations on this site but, this is a first for me. Blurry scans, terrible font and horrible translation. I'm very much of the quality over quantity and before anyone says to buy the official release, I would if it they had physical copies.

Dex-chan lover
But this isn't a snipe. IMO crying about snipers is stupid and pointless as well. If a groups or individual drops a project because they can't handle a little competition in a form of a "snipe," let alone a "shitty snipe," then they were never doing it for a reason outside monetary reasons. Oh no, they aren't getting "donations" so it's not worth doing anymore. If you don't like the translator or group, block them. You will no longer see their posts and uploads so you will be voluntarily be getting nothing so it would be an improvement for people like you. Problem solved.
Clown shoes comment

Dex-chan lover
I agree. The existence of this and its comment proof that poorly done scanlations done to get out ahead of the competition won't succeed especially if people know there is competition that'll post it better in a day or 2.
Besides, if the fact that someone released their version before causes you to give up the ghost and quit, then maybe just don't start.

Users who are viewing this thread