Isekai Yururi Kikou

This is the type of cute wholesome manga I’ve been looking for. Anyone have any similar recommendations? Ty

Contributor
@petitehime:

I say this only in case you don't know, but you can always head over to the venerable MangaUpdates index of manga and scanlation releases, look at their childcare category tag (or add the category in their advanced search; here for fun is the short list of the intersection of "childcare" and "isekai", only two or three of which look to be in terribly poor taste XD), and come back and see which of the interesting-looking ones have translations here.

Of course then one ends up also finding out about a bunch of series that look interesting to read but aren't available or even translated XD

Category tags don't necessarily get fully filled out for less-popular series, though. I think that would be the same here, too, though, if we had tags for everything. Actually it's already true even with the limited tags we have, maybe XD

@lynct9: Nonbiri VRMMO-ki is kinda a sorta similar feel? It's about an older brother watching over his sisters as they play a VRMMO, and a guild of totally-not-lolicons who in turn watch over them. It has even less plot than this, but it has more and better jokes.

If you just want something cute and wholesome but don't care if it's similar, Pseudo Harem is my top pick for 'hnnnng' levels of adorbs.

@lynct9 The ones that i'm recommending you are just wholesome there is no cuteness. Gokushufudou: The way of the house husband
Kirei Ni Shitemoraemasuka (Wholesome and the damn Drama)
Shiraishi-Kun's Classmates (NT: There is no gay shit alright i guarantee it)
Toorigakari Ni One Point Advice Shiteiku Type No Yankee
Hinmin Choujin Kanenashi-Kun
Kusozako Choroin Nishiga Hachi (Has some cuteness ye)
Can't type it all k cya

Supporter
This manga is... shallow? It has no real depth and it has nothing that makes it engaging for me as a reader. There are way better child rearing manga out there.

Another turn off your brain and enjoy type of manga. 9/10 for the wholesomeness, plus this manga can heal people.

I’ve kinda lost track of what the point is? Like it just seems they go from random spot to random spot, queue new friend that won’t be sticking around for any longer than necessary for the current events of the story, take care of some problem for them, then move to next unimportant random spot. I haven’t read the latest chapter, but assume it’s more of the same?i don’t want to reread it either to remind me why they’re doing anything that they’re doing. It was fun at first though.

woah whats up with all these negative comments?! yeah the manga isn't the best compared to action packed ones but it's more heart-fulfilling than those are. this comic genuinely made me happy and im glad i read it :)

Dex-chan lover
It's boring. The art is average, the story is non-existent, and the kids have no personality. I kept reading hoping something might happen, but no more.

Okay this is not a good comment section for new readers. Hello~ uh try it out its a cutesy, light hearted, OP MC that has 2 kids. Super generic but a good enough read to pass time.

so many negative comments but for me the fluffiness is very good tho its generic it can heal ppl

Users who are viewing this thread