Isekai Yururi Kikou

It's relaxing to read but not too boring.
The twins are cute and it's nice to read something without harem or mediocre love drama as the main plot.

Looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute and wholesome.

I feel like a lot of artists struggle to draw kids in an endearing way, but the way the twins are drawn is adorable. Lots of fun poses for all of the characters and I feel like the art is getting better and more interesting as time passes.

I've been enjoying this a whole lot! It's like slice of life of an adventurer with kids. Really love how this is going, so refreshing.

Double-page supporter
I find this to be on the verge of being offensively bland, it's not an awful manga but there's nothing interesting about it. I often feel isekai get rated a bit too poorly for simply belonging to that genre, this is one of the rare cases where I consider one to be somewhat overrated.

From an adventuring/fighting manga I expect struggles and more drawn out, intense fights with requiring at least a hint of tactics. And especially from these with game systems I want a deeper explanation of the stats and skills, here they're just some random numbers. If you have hand-to-hand combat I guess you can beat stuff up without weapons and screaming a spell name creates a magic effect, there's also titles, yup they're definitely sitting there in the status window. Why even pretend to have a system in place at this point?

From a slice of life comfy fantasy manga I expect a slower approach that puts more care in building up a world and follows the main casts casual day to day activities even if some smaller things aren't "super exciting", they make the world feel more lived-in and real, which adds to the comfy and wholesome factor. Here they just teleport around showing highlights of their "comfy" adventure with a half-hearted cooking page or two thrown in for good measure.

-Have read up to chapter 18.

Fuck, this is good, need more. Avarage this avarage that idc it's a wholesome manga with cute twins and the mc isn't retarded and knows his own faults and also has a sense of duty so in my opinion 8/10 fuckin great

Dex-chan lover
I need more of this, I love how cute the twins are, and it helps greatly that the MC is not some shounen twat with the power of friendship and retarded screaming powerups

Users who are viewing this thread