Isekai Yuusha G-SHINE

@yarielist it already exists. It´s called Super Robot Wars X. Also i agree with the sentiment other commentors had that this would be great as a fully fledged out thing

@yarielist

As @Papita69xxx said, Super Robot Wars X already exist. There is also Super Robot Wars Gaiden/Masou Kishin Series and Super Robot Wars EX that set itself in La Gias, the OG SRW isekai

Supporter
Laying out a whole Isekai Brave series here, I would definitely watch all 48 episodes, the OVA, and have all the main character mechs.

Oh yeah, the original RX -7 something gundam and optimus prime had sex?
Sign me up

Does anyone know the anime that the chapter "Great Fusion" is a reference to?

See, when I was a kid, I watched an anime about 3 mecha that were controlled kind of G Gundam in that what you did in the cockpit, the mech did. There was a really big story arc in which the main bad guys trapped the three heroes into this black hole void and the heroes miraculously break out with new mechs. Thing is, besides these faint memories, I have never been able to find what anime it was or even prove the anime existed.

Please. Someone must know what he's referencing?

@EVOESI idk what anime you’re talking about, but I do know that GaoGaiGar (one of the Brave series this manga is homaging) did the “main mecha was trapped in a black hole” thing too. Maybe another Brave show did that too? Idk I’ve only seen GaoGaiGar of the 8.

@GurrenPrime5 That doesn't seem to be it but it's something to research! I watched the show in Taiwan around 1992. If it was a Yuusha show, Wikipedia says it can only be Exkaiser, Fighbird or Da-Garn. The problem is I don't really remember the mechs combining into a larger one. I feel there were 3 distinct mechs and one of them was predominantly red (not helpful I know!) thanks to a toy I vaguely remember getting on my birthday.

uly

Fed-Kun's army
@EVOESI Maybe you are thinking about Macron 1/GoShogun? See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxh07tT52ys & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM4UTHXy32U

@uly I feel this is the right era but sadly this isn't it. The main detail I remember is that the control scheme involved them actually controlling the mechs like G Gundam. Like they'd enter their mechs... somehow.... I don't really remember and once inside they were just in this black backdrop and if they kicked, the mech kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread