Isekai Yuusha no Satsujin Yuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First Victim

This manga is crazy.
I know that it's a game adaptation, but quick changes between sorrow, death, and stupid weird moments give it an unserious mood overall.

Dex-chan lover
Wait this is a game adaptation? Also that dude last chapter totally called alice dead, they know the troupes very well

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F I mean, with these kinds of manga with these plots, pretty much everyone else other than the MC ends up dead. It really comes up to which one dies first.

As for predicting which one to die first... it would have come up to which trope they are trying to use. There is the obvious, "kill the annoying one," ie, the blondie that was screaming "who will return me to my world," which is for ensuring the annoying character doesn't stay long enough to be that annoying and hated(provided they don't get proper character progression) while showing the consequences. You generally don't kill the hotties first... they are eye-candy. That leaves a random dude that no one was looking at(provided he was someone who panicked and tried to attack the gamemaster), or the happy-go-lucky person of the group, which is meant to demoralize them because the "token mascot" character was killed off.
Also... that power would have possibly been a bit too busted to balance things out, depending on the charge time to use the ability again.

Double-page supporter
goddammm!!!!! they incinerated the loli asap, this manga is definetly cutting corners with all that edge!

Contributor
Now that I think about it, does this mean the protagonist gained Alice's powers since he picked up her pocket watch? Page 15 seems to suggest so, unless if it's just a misleading translation...

Still can't get over them calling themselves "another world heroes."

Dex-chan lover
Welp . . . .

And here I thought Alice will be killed by other, not by the cat .

Time for another prediction
1.Murder will happen (of course ) and the guy who punched MC probably suspected (As always)
2. 2 woman which is shown in this chapter probably the one who will be killed ( As always)

@Hollow7F If you've played and read manga and games about "Death Game" mainly Danganronpa series, you could probably guess what's gonna happen since it has the same theme .

THIS IS NOT DANGANRONPA RIPOFF, c'mon guys, enough of this badmouthing

@Nesiax
I can spoil all the fun, but well...
Your prediction sucks

@DonHazzy
Yes, actually on every first page of the chapter there is some text in a circle saying something like "Finally, we present you manga based on awesome RPG game!"
And yeah, I saw this game screenshots before I even started translation (by googling Japanese name of the manga)

@Ominous
I'm sorry, but original (my) translation was something like: "Everyone has abilities, but I'm not... Maybe if I received my ability, it maybe could save Alice, but it's all doesn't matter now".
What you saw is a proofreader corrected text, when I said to him: "he is talking about that ability that he could receive but goddess was killed before that" and "it doesn't sound so in your edit"
He replied: "It implies it"
If someone thinks I should edit this, I'll do so

Dex-chan lover
@Engylizium well , it's a prediction . It never been 100 % true , if it was I would be a seer . .

Either way , thank you for the translation .
This type of manga is rare and it's quite fun to read

Fed-Kun's army
I found it funny when he couldent understand the chuuni when the translation itself was so fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
okay who wants to bet that Alice is going to appear at the end and reveal she was behind CatMan all along?

Users who are viewing this thread