Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Yes. Granted, it's still extremely rare, but you get the occasional online controversy about a furry chatroom getting leaked and the chat logs revealing that they had sex with roadkill or something like that. You don't really see that with fans of lolicon/shotacon hentai.

Dex-chan lover
@encrypted12345 That sounds creepy. I really love some loli's manga like GochiUsa or Katsuwo's works, but I’m even afraid to imagine that because of this, children might start to attract me.

Furry_Scale.png

Dex-chan lover
While I don't mind furry beastgirls, I've never been a fan of the mutli-breast thing.

Dex-chan lover
Stunk confirmed an uncultured swine.

@Riger i know right, we only have one mouth and 2 arms, the guilt of all those neglected nipples will eat at my conscience, but i guess that's when skill and getting good at it would come in, and if you can get all six tits satisfied, imagine what you can do with the regular pair!?

My problem is more with the hair, it would get in my mouth and i can see it being extremely annoying despite it being the supposed appeal.

Dex-chan lover
Baby you and I aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

Dex-chan lover
This translation seems awkward and stilted, with some weird wording choices.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
Not really. Multiple nipples, constantly 'in the open' and covered in much tougher tissue (baby animals have teeth and use them) would make a beast girl with them much less sensitive. They literally HAVE to be tougher to take the abuse of their own young.
So it wouldn't even be possible to please multiple breasts, no matter how good you are, without some kind of potion or magic to make them more sensitive.
I grew up on a farm, and I know that cow nipples are damn near as tough as leather.

Dex-chan lover
Ill have the fox looking one from pg. 8 please ( ・ิω・ิ)

Dex-chan lover
@Riger pretty sure they would have multiple boobed bras and the humanoid genes would make them soft.

Otherwise it would be indeed quite pointless a feature.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
They would be to feed young. That isn't even remotely pointless.
But since most of the instincts and traits of the demihumans seem the same as their animal counterparts, I stick with multi-breasts being far less (or not at all) sensitive.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger it is pointless when we are talking sex, and with only one mouth triple the lactation play is kind of redundant, unless... you are reaaaaaally into milk.

Mmmhhh.

Once again, Crim shows just how much of a furry he is. This time by giving the highest score of the group.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 on the upside it's readable. i've seen worse. like, on the level where nothing makes sense and "makes you wonder what kind of drugs the TL was on" bad

and don't get me started on weaboo-style text. even a weeb like me will get turned off by that

Fed-Kun's army
so as they walk further, the more dangerously furry it gets
Edit:
OH MY GOD AT THE END, ITS BESTIALITY (did that girl suggesting the boys to shag the sheep ?)

Users who are viewing this thread