Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
it's always interesting to see what the next sex worker will be. All sorts of different preferences and styles, it's pretty funny too

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they're adventurous. I'd give dwarf females like these a hard pass though.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Every chapter makes me look like a fucking normie.

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin Lol I used to find it excessive that ecchi made me tolerant of imouto and yuri. Now these are all pretty general tastes for me.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that last page. XD

Also could really use a proofreader, or a once over the translation; some of it is questionable.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this chapter open my eyes a bit...is masculinity has to be about part of the body like a beard?
Consider as a human beard only grows on male only but when it comes to six packs it's hella sexy on female or even a hairy armpits for someone.

I would go for thicc muscle and beard.

Dex-chan lover
"Centaurs can ride you..."
What?
*Trying to picture it*

And, Crim is good being Crim

Dex-chan lover
I guess everyone has it's own discrimination to take into account, huh?

Supporter
Burying the magical hole here seems the same as throwing a used condom on some rando at their house

Dex-chan lover
I guess that dwarf is known as a famous blacksmith and stunk just didn't know her.

Dex-chan lover
uuh...this needs a bit more proofreading. some bits didn't quite make sense

@Rubbersnake magazine release. you want uncensored, gotta wait for tankoubon release. might as well get the official english pages since their translation quality is really high

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking my suggestion for text in the margins. It really improved the look a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread