Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how it's translated, It's nice seeing this series get some love. Thanks translator-sama!

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Stunk is Hero class? I knew he was a strong adventurer from what we've been told, but he's THAT strong?

Double-page supporter
Seems like lamia underwear is a matter of serious debate between authors of monster girls manga.

Dex-chan lover
About time we lewded some snek

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Crim just took fucking horse cock and went "oh I wish it was just a little less rough"

Dex-chan lover
Crim is literally the best tank except for the elements he's vulnerable to

Double-page supporter
Crim doesn't care if the dick is attached to a girl. He just doesn't want the other guys to realize he's got both parts.

Dex-chan lover
I am 99% percent sure stunk's dad was an isekai protagonist that slept with their harem.

@apoelayoshi7 I believe the 2nd bonus page is in conjunction with the "satyr also has male part" that Crim stated before. Most likely the 3 girls are looking at Satile's crotch and talking about her dong:
Souneria: "Wow it grew out/poke out/got huge/..." (you get the idea)
Tenu: "So it grew out huh?"
Hakuto: "...Yeah it sure grew out"
Satile: "Oh busted"

Are these translations dropping in quality? I hope someone else does a retranslation later...

Dex-chan lover
page 1 : she is a snake , so why does she have wings ?

- complete a dangerous , life-threatening quest , and you can fukk 1 non-virgin tavern waitress for 1 time only .
- screw that , i wouldnt even risk my life for the most beautiful virgin girl in the world . between my life and a girl , i always choose my life , because without that girl , i can still live , lol .

the translation in page 12 is wrong : that quest is not done yet , they are still doing it . i guess their method is : angel boy flies inside the room , and acts as bait / decoy / sacrifice , the slimes will stick to his body , then he flies out and the other 3 will kill the slimes , repeat a few times until all slimes are dead .

page 16 : the one with clothes is actually 1 of her clones , she read the review and then the knowledge is transfered to the mind of the original arch-mage in the bath-room .

page 17 : self-netorare ? someone else fukked their favorite girls and wrote a review , but they still bought and read that review , and then they cry .

and please dont use the name "birdmaid" . the stupid translator of the anime came up with the stupid translation " bird maid " .

The original words are 有 翼 人 = Have - Wings - Human , so i call them " Winged-Women " instead . At least " Wing-Women " is rhyming , while " birdmaid " is not .

And Bat Girls are Wing Women too , but calling a bat girl a "bird maid" is stupid , because bats are not bird species .

Dex-chan lover
@Dael I believe the official typing is ブルーズ, which transliterates to "buruuzu". But 2 of those 3 translations aren't really wrong either.

"brooz" is probably the most faithful while not being a literal translation (and it's what I use personally)

"bruise" makes the most sense as a play on his name and demeanor.

"bruce" is just a 4kids way to localize the name lol. But I guess it still technically works (4kids has done much worse).

Group Leader
@instant_noodle has it right on the bonus page. Besides the infamous 生 for 'raw', there's also '生える' which means to spring up, which should be obvious in this context.

All versions of 'oh, it's up (erect)(?)' then 'tee hee, got me'.

Users who are viewing this thread