Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Should this be considered yuri when one half-naked hot girl pokes sausage into the vagina, mouth and between the boobs of another naked hot girl? This chapter unexpectedly raises rather deep questions.

Dex-chan lover
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

@viewers101 if you refer to Chp 5 page 2, Deathabyss giving her campaign speech is jn roughly thr same clothing, it's likely just her natural gear

Dex-chan lover
@Merrycatch22 Shush, leave my Dark Lord x Archmage yuri fantasy alone.

I'm fairly sure Demia is trying to get to Heaven to bang the Goddess.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the sponsoring doesn't go too crazy or else our boys will be sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends

Supporter
@mahtan

when they went to the witch's city. all the clones collect sperms and other data for the main witch.

@mahtan @quagzlor
Specifically, chapter 21. The whole Magic City thing kicks off in chapter 19, they arrive in chapter 20 and the blowjob and cum theft happens in chapter 21. Demia also gets the missing part of Crim's halo in chapter 24 and is currently practising "finders keepers".

Alternatively, episode 10 of the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, page 6 made zero sense. So I went to check the raws.

The bubbles go:

Demia: "If I target adventurers who want to fight fire-type monsters, you know how many of them there are."

"But"

"If it is people who would want to have sex with Salamanders. There are more than hundred thousands of them."

Stunk: "Oh"

Zel: "Now that you mention it."

Demia: "Not to mention, the review from you guys have quite a large influence, right?"

" If you write a review of the Salamander, it'll make a great advertisement for this product."

I think the translator might need to check his translation more.

Page 7 is also slightly wrong.

Stunk: "I-indeed, it will sell very well I think."

Zel: "At the moment, the only way to do it with a Salamander is to get married and receive the blessing from the gods."

Demia: "Ah, bring Crim along for the review too."

" I want to compare to see if the resistance is of the same level."

Stunk: "Hm? Well, it's fine."

Zel: "With him included the readers will receive it better."

Demia: "Yosh! Let's go to the Volcanic lands!"

Zil: "Eh"

"Is Demia coming with us?"

Demia: " If you get burnt I'll heal you."

Okay, page 13's first box is horribly wrong.

Deathabyss: "Give it to us too!" (The us is in the form of the royal we.)

"We've been researching the whole time that we're hungry."

What is this shit about them knowing everything? Where did that come from?

Edit: Well, looks like the translator noticed! Let's hope he revisits his older translations too.

Dex-chan lover
No need to create false hype, we are always hyped for the reviewers!

Man there goes my gig for selling potions of elemental resistance, those rings will drive me out of business before i even get the chance.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin
This is why I'm just waiting for the official translation to release and have rips uploaded elsewhere.
Better that than MTL, and more care in the typesetting too.

Dex-chan lover
@viewers101 This is really her usual outfit. In any case, Demia has no problems with queer magic and using her clones for absolutely any fetishes (I don't think lesbian sex is more scary than BDSM.), so you can fantasize about it as much as you want, I think.

@encrypted12345 I joked about the context of the scene, but you took it too seriously. No need to do this, man.

@Perim Stop, how many chapters have been adapted in the anime? I heard that the adaptation changed the order of the chapters somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763

Yeah me too. But I'm just thinking of the people here who went in reading this version. I'm not against MTL as long as it still maintains at least 90% integrity of the original. I'm even okay with some of the wildly inaccurate translation as long as it maintains the spirit of the original. But damn this translator seemed to have made stuff up in various places that have nothing to do with the original speech bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread